Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

NO MORE CRYING, NO MORE WEEPING

Welcome to Day 51st Of 2014 (20th February 2014)

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY - 20TH FEB. 2014:

1. O Lord my God, I thank you for given another day in year 2014.

2. My God and my Lord, in your unlimited mercy, bring out the best in me for world to see in Jesus name

3. I possess the mighty power of triumph in the name of Jesus

4. Every power of weariness and dryness in my life and business is hereby render useless in the name of Jesus

5. I will not be a victim of fire disaster this year in the name of Jesus 

6. Anything that Devil has set down form to cause sorrow and weeping for me is hereby scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

7. I receive and possess the Divine Power to move forward and get to my place of honor in the name of Jesus

8. Honour and wealth is from you O Lord, open and release your uncommon wealth unto me in the name of Jesus

9. Every power that is scattering my business, job and marriage is facing the judgement of God with the thunder in the name of Jesus 

10. You power and forces that is disgrace me at the point of my success, you are a liar, die and scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

11. Every power and agents of darkness behind my failure and sickness is hereby scatter by thunder of God.

12. Healing is my portion in the name of Jesus, no more sickness and backwardness in the name of Jesus 

13. Every power and forces causing you to weep is hereby scatter by fire of God.

14. No more weeping and crying for me in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous19.2.14

    FELIX AINA say: Thanks so much sir! More power 2 ur elbow!

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.