PRAYER BOMBS FOR SATURDAY 8TH MARCH 2014 - 67TH DAY IN YEAR 2014
Topic: GROWTH IN THE FULLNESS
Text: Psalm 92:12-15
“The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing; To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.”
The word growth has become popular in every generation and fast spread in the present generation. Almost everybody loves growth; and talk about it but not everybody apply the principles of growth. Nevertheless, God loves growth, He desire growth, and command everyone to be growth even to the fullness. Genesis 1:21-22, 28.
The capacity and ability to growth and replenish was instilled into all fact of creation by God the Creator. The world could never have survived and bring out the best it deserve if does not have the capacity and ability needed to growth.
There is no doubt in it that, without growth life becomes hard and unbearable. When you stop growth it means you stop be a living being on earth. Without growth, there is no future for you, and your end may become a burden to your family and people around you.
REASON WHY MANY COULD NOT GROWTH:
The following are some common obstacles why many could not growth to the fullness of God:
Lack of purpose and direction – Proverbs 29:18
Ignorance to the Biblical truth of growth
Carefree and carelessness fear of challenges and advancement
Lack and unwillingness to growth
Demonic activities and strongholds of the past,
Satisfaction with average and with condition you are
Lack of focus and vision of growth
Comparing yourself with others, etc.
STEPS TO GROWTH:
Be connect and united with the sources of growth 24/7 – God is the number one source of growth, you must always connected with Him – John 15:1-10
Determine and desire to growth at all cost – Growth will not just happen, you must desire and determine to growth spiritually, mentally, monetary and in other aspect of your lives.
Disconnect from anything that can hinder you to growth at any given time – Joseph run away from his master’s wife – Genesis 39:7-12, Daniel dissociated himself from eaten the king’s food that can hinder him to growth – Daniel 1:8
Learn and apply all principles of growth on daily basis – Joshua 1:8
Maintain a regular prayer life – Prayer is one of the tools and power you need to growth, if you fail to pray, you will fail to growth.
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:
1. I possess the power of growth from above in the name of Jesus
2. Every power and forces of darkness that hindered me to growth spiritually, die by thunder in name of Jesus
3. Every demonic activities hindered me to growth in my business cast fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus
4. My business, my job and daily work, I command you to growth into the fullness of God in the name of Jesus
5. I receive uncommon favour and mercy to growth in all aspect of my living in the name of Jesus
6. I must fulfill my purpose of being Created in the image of God in the name of Jesus
7. Every veil of darkness covered my destiny and life to growth, cast fire in the name of Jesus
8. Every power and demonic chains that hold on the same point, die and scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus
9. I claim and possess fruitfulness and replenish which is my portion in God’s Master plan for my life
Destruction in Today’s Valentine There is no doubt that every February 14, is known as Valentine Day. The essence of Valentine Day hi...
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY BIBLE READING: PSALMS 53 "To the chief Musician upon Ma'-ha-lath, Mas'-chil, A Psalm of David. The f...
PROVOKING THE LAST MINUTES MIRACLES OF GOD BIBLE READING: Isaiah 38:1-9 , ECCL. 3:1-14 As I'm chat with my group member on whats app, ...
TOPIC: PRAYERS AGAINST VEHICLE ACCIDENT BIBLE READING: JONAH 1:1-15 For every destiny, there is a vehicle that leads to its destina...