Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Connecting With Your Benefactors and Glory Supporters

PRAYER BOMBS FOR SATURDAY 12TH APRIL 2014 (DAY 102 IN YEAR 2014)

Topic: CONNECTING WITH GLORY SUSTAINERS AND BENEFACTORS 

Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 18:1-5

The journey of life are filled with uncertainties, adversities, difficulties and helpers. As you are facing challenges so also, God ordained some special people called Glory Supporters/Sustainers. They were sent in order to support you in fulfilling your vision, mission and dreams at any given time.

David is on his way to palace where he will rules the people of God, yet he need supporters. As he began the journey, the first person that ever ready to support and sustain his kingship is Jonathan, the son of David's greatest enemy. Jonathan swa David and he loved him as he love his soul.

On many occasions, Jonathan rescued David from sudden death his father prepared and planned for David. When you connect with those that God ordained to support you, no matter who confront you, they will confront such. Saul was a father of Jonathan, but Jonathan did not support his father in his evil plan against David. 

Hear what happened in 1 Samuel 19:1-2 "And Saul spake to Jonathan his son, and to all his servants, that they should kill David. But Jonathan Saul's son delighted much in David: and Jonathan told David, saying, Saul my father seeketh to kill thee: now therefore, I pray thee, take heed to thyself until the morning, and abide in a secret place, and hide thyself." 1 Samuel 19:1-2

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. O Lord my God, connect me with those you have ordained to support my ministry in Jesus name

2. My divine sustianers, locate me from today in Jesus name

3. As Jonathan chosen from God to support David all his days, raise and choose men and women that will carry my burden for me in Jesus name

4. The multiple power and grace of supporters, release it upon my life in Jesus name

5. The people that will support my business, job, ministry and marriage to bring out the glory God connect me with them in your uncommon favour in Jesus name

6. Those that will make my ministry, job, business and daily work fruitful, God connect me with them in multiple ways in Jesus name

7. Every power and forces of darkness standing between me and my benefactor, die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

8. Every blindness and evil umbrella that cover my benefactors, supporters, and sustainers I declare total destruction upon you with fire and thunder of God in Jesus name

Post a Comment

0 Comments