Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Deliverance From The Evil Power that Working in the Day and in the Night

PRAYER BOMBS FOR SUNDAY 11TH MAY 2014

Topic: DELIVERANCE FROM THE EVIL POWER THAT WORKING IN THE DAY AND IN THE NIGHT

BIBLE READING: Psalms 91

PRAYER BOMBS:

1. Surely GOD shall deliver me from the snare of the Fowler, and from the noisome pestilence in the name of Jesus

2. In God's unlimited mercy and favour, He shall cover me, my marriage, business, and family with His feathers in the name of Jesus

3. In my going and going out, the wings and the truth of GOD shall be my shield and buckler in the name of Jesus 

4. In the capability of God Mighty Power, I shalt not be afraid or afflicted for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day in the name of Jesus

5. No power or forces of the pestilence that walk in darkness and the destruction that waste at noonday shall have power over my life, business, job and marriage and academic in the name of Jesus 

6. No matter the evil that the terrorist plan either in thousand ways by the day and ten thousand at night against my nation shall be scatter by thunder and bomb of God in the name of Jesus 

7. In God's unfailing love and mercy, I shall only see the reward of my enemies and  their wickedness will fall upon them in seven-fold in the name of Jesus. 

8. Because I have made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, my habitation; there shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come nigh my dwelling in the name of Jesus 

9. God will give and commissioned His angels charge over my family, business, job and academic and keep me in all my ways in the name of Jesus.  

10. Every spirit, power and mission of lion and dragon against my life, marriage, business, job, and work shall be scatter and destroy by the thunder and fire of God in the name of Jesus 

11. Because God has set His love upon me, therefore He will deliver me and keep my marriage strong and fruitful in Jesus name 

12. In God's mercy and love kindness, He will set me and take me to the high place of honour and glory in the name of Jesus 

13. As long that I call upon God, He will answer in His love and mercy and deliver me from the trouble in the name of Jesus. 

14. God will grant me a long life and satisfy me with joy of salvation in the name of Jesus. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments