THEME: THE LIVING AMONG THE DEAD?
READ: ACT 1:15-22.
MEMORIZE: "For," said Peter, "it is written in the book of Psalms, '''May his place be deserted; let there be no one to dwell in it; and, '''May another take his place of leadership. '(Acts 1:20).
The worst evils which have ever come upon the world have been brought upon her by an unholy church. How? The Church, the salt of the world, is sour today; God's temple now lacks the light upon which the world is solely dependent for illumination. What a paradox! A greater percentage of the anointed are the annoying causing freaks of annoyance and insults to the Church all over the world.
Who are you, among the dead or the Living? (Rev. 3:1). How come that your shiel, like that of King Saul, is cast away as niff, not anointed with oil? (2 Sam.1:21). Whenever Christians and leaders like King Saul and Judas Iscariot lose the mighty hand of God upon their lives and calling, the world around them is thrown into great stupor. Check what your life has caused your immediate world! Is your assembly are blessing or a bane to its community?
Now is the time to clean up your mess. Arise from among the dead. Right your wrongs. Live as the living should. Run your Christian race and life as if there is no other, and of course, there is none either. Shake away the dusts of sinfulness and unrighteousness through the power of the Word in you and the devil will flee from you. Start now. Become indispensable in your environment and generation. You are designed for that!
1. Father, as I step out today, grant me conquest of self, sin and Satan, in Jesus' name. Amen
2. Lord, help me to fulfill Your purpose now and forever in Jesus name
3. Lord, help the Church to discover and fulfill her purpose, in Jesus' name.
4. As from today I become indispensable in your environment and generation in Jesus name
5. God cause me to fulfill what you have destined me to be in this generation in Jesus name
6. Every power that causes me to lives a life of dead man, you are a liar died and ruin by fire and thunder of God in the name of Jesus
7. Every dream of sudden death is totally cancel today in my life in the name of Jesus
8. God in your mercy, set me free from the power of accident dreams in the name of Jesus
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: JOB 3-4.
Topic: Enrich Your Life With Living Water Bible Reading: Genesis 2:8-14 “ And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and t...
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY BIBLE READING: PSALMS 53 "To the chief Musician upon Ma'-ha-lath, Mas'-chil, A Psalm of David. The f...
PROVOKING THE LAST MINUTES MIRACLES OF GOD BIBLE READING: Isaiah 38:1-9 , ECCL. 3:1-14 As I'm chat with my group member on whats app, ...
TOPIC: PRAYERS AGAINST VEHICLE ACCIDENT BIBLE READING: JONAH 1:1-15 For every destiny, there is a vehicle that leads to its destina...