Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Overcoming The Voices of the Enemies

PRAYER BOMBS FOR SATURDAY 10TH MAY 2014

BIBLE READING: PSALM 27

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Every garment of shame and reproach remove from my body in Jesus name

2. Every evil saying of my enemy on my issues terminate by the power of God

3. God silent all the evil voices of my enemy in Jesus name

4. Every force of the enemy fighting and confronting me die in Jesus Name 

5. Every Goliath fighting me in the dream Father destroy them by fire in Jesus name 

6. Every power causing delay in my life fall down and die in Jesus Name 

7. Every power of limitation working against me breakthrough die by fire

8. Holy spirit accelerate me to the top in Jesus Name 

9. I refuse to die this year no matter what my enemy try to do to me in Jesus name 

10. Father help my unbelief in Jesus name  

Post a Comment

0 Comments