Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYER BOMBS FOR FRIDAY 9TH MAY 2014

TOPIC: O LORD, OPEN HEAVEN OF MERCY UNTO ME

BIBLE READING: GENESIS 7:11-12

The greatest thing that you need to experience full change and transformation of lives is heaven to open for you. But it is sad news that thousands even millions of people are lives under close heaven. Our today prayer bombs is focus on open heaven which I believe it will lead to living testimonies around the globe.

WHEN HEAVEN OPEN WHAT HAPPEN:

There are many things that happens when Heaven Open, some of them are:

1. The Rain fall -Genesis 7:11-12. When heaven open, rain fall and the rail water the earth which lead to germinating of plants, weeds, etc. i.e. it leads to fruitfulness.

2. The Angel of God descending and ascending - Genesis 28:12, 17. the angels of GOD will come down and bring good-news to you. The angel will come down and take away any hindrances to your breakthrough as he did to Daniel.

3. God Advertise and ANNOUNCES you around the world which no man or organization can do - Luke 3:21-22. If God announces and advertise your business, the entire world will accept it and buy it.

4. God pour you a blessing - Malachi 3:10

5. God terminate curses and rebuke devourer - Malachi 3:10-11

6. The Spirit of God will descending upon you - Matthew 3:16

WHAT YOU MUST DO FOR HEAVEN TO BE OPEN FOR YOU:

1. You Must be Born Again and full of the Holy Ghost -Acts 7:55

2. Full Obedience to the word and voice of God - Genesis 7:11

3. Holy Crying Unto God - Acts 7:55, Col, 3:1-3

4. Be a Tither - Malachi 3:8-10. Make sure you always pay your tithe in full.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Thanks you O Lord for today message and prayers of Open Heaven.

2. My God and My Lord, in your mercy open the windows of heaven upon me and my family in Jesus name

3. In your mercy, God open heaven of your blessing upon me in the name of Jesus 

4. My God, send down your power into my life for transformation and fruitfulness in my doing, business and academic in Jesus name

5. My God and My Lord, as from today henceforth, terminate every power and forces of devourers that is working in my business, job, and work in Jesus name

6. Every door of heaven that has been closed against my business, and my work, I command it to open in the mercy of God in Jesus name

Post a Comment

0 Comments