Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Destroying the Marriage Destroyers

PRAYER BOMBS FOR SUNDAY 4TH MAY 2014.

Topic: Destroying The Marriage Wasters

Bible Reading: Psalm 35


PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. The name of Jesus shall not fail over my marriage issues in the name of Jesus.



2. Every demonic rope of Marriage Wasters tying down my marriage at demonic slaughtering slab, receive the fire of God and roast in the name of Jesus.

3. You power of Marriage Wasters, lose your hold upon my marriage in the name of Jesus.

4. I will not break down but I will experience a breakthrough in my marriage in the name of Jesus.

5. Satanic jokers and Marriage Wasters shall not work against me in my marriage in the name of Jesus.

6. Every satanic and Marriage Wasters’ presence in my matrimonial home, disappear by fire in the name of Jesus.

7. Any agent of Marriage Wasters presently working on my picture, summersault and die in the name of Jesus.

8. Every satanic and Marriage Wasters bullets fired against my marriage, come out by fire and go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.

9. I register my protest in the demonic world for the wounds and injury done to my home by the Marriage Wasters in the name of Jesus.

10. I bind every strongman from the kingdom of darkness that is working against my marriage issues In Jesus name

Post a Comment

0 Comments