Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TUESDAY 13TH MAY 2014

Topic: Deliverance from Dream Destroyers

Bible Reading: PSALMS 91

Satan and his agents has different ways and different forms in operation against human being mostly the Christians - people of God. One of such way is attacking people in dreams. Thousands of people life had been waste through dream destroyers. Many could not lives and fulfill their divine destiny because they had been hijacked by the devil and his agents through dream.

I have many cases on different people how they were manipulated through dream, while many destiny and glory had been destroyed when attacked through dream. Have heard about a sister who engaged sex with snake in the dream and when she wake up, she started walk like snake.

Many could not pregnant because they have been attacked through dreams. Many business had been render useless and become unprofitable due to dream destroyers. 

Beloved, today's prayers bombs is NOT for everyone, but for certain people that desire to be free from Dream Destroyers. Today prayer bombs is going along with FASTING called DRY or WHITE FASTING. In order words, you will only eat FRUITS today. Do not eat anything cook with fire. If you can obey this instructions, today's prayer bombs will change your story and cause you to be where you should be in God's Master Plan.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Every dream destroyers, I come against you in the name of God who answereth by fire, therefore, loose me and let me go in the name of Jesus 

2. All dream destroyers assigned against my life, you are a liar, die and scatter by the thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

3. Every evil seeds of limitation planted in me through dream, be uprooted by the thunder and fire of God in the name of Jesus 

4. Every evil hands that is feed me evil food through dream, die and scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

5. In the name of Jesus and in the power in the Blood of Jesus, I vomit every evil seeds planted into my body through dreams in the name of Jesus 

6. All the Satanic gathering and meeting against my life, marriage, business and job that is carried out through dream, I send fire and thunder to your midst in the name of Jesus 

7. With fire and thunder of God, I silence every voices of darkness pronounce into my life, business, job, academic, and marriage through dreams in the name of Jesus 

8. In the capability of God's Almighty Power, I am totally free and deliver from the camp of the dream destroyers in the name of Jesus 

9. My children, my wife/husband, my business/work is hereby set free by thunder of God from the camp of sickness, failure, limitation that devil has placed him through dream in the name of Jesus 

Post a Comment

0 Comments