Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Miracle Behind Close Doors

PRAYER BOMBS FOR 28TH MAY, 2014

Topic: THE MIRACLE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!

Bible Reading: 2 Kings 4:5-7 “So she went from him and shut the door behind her and her sons, who  brought the vessels to her sons who brought the vessels to her, and she poured it out. Now it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said to her son, “Bring me another vessel” And he said to her, “There is not another vessel. So the oil ceased. Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, “Go, sell the oil and pay your debt; and you and your sons live on the rest.”

* This miracle and work of faith was not to be seen by outsiders!
* It may be that some of the neighbors from whom the vessels were borrowed, never quite.

I want you to believe that the same God who multiply the oil is still the same God He can take you out of that problem you are in today once you are ready to obey His instructions and do His will.

Prayer Bombs For Today

1. Thank God for everything
2. Ask Him to forgive you all your doubts and disobedient 
3. Every person or personality sent to steal my finance, I send you back empty-handed to your senders; for total destruction in Jesus’ name.
4. I break and destroy every stronghold over my financial increase in Jesus’ name.
5. The money I gave out to someone and it was used against me; I reject it and its effects in Jesus’ name.
6. I command money to locate me now in Jesus’ name.
7. I receive a hundred-fold restoration of my wasted finances in the name of Jesus Christ. 
8. Every imagination of the wicked concerning my finances, I destroy in Jesus’ name.
9. Every odd job or business designed to distract me from my God-destined financial exploits, I reject, in Jesus’ name.
10. I destroy from my life every seed of poverty and lack, in Jesus’ name.
11. I open every financial gate closed against me, by fire, in Jesus’ name.
12. I receive financial breakthrough in Jesus’ name.
13. Thank God for answers to your prayers.

Post a Comment

0 Comments