Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WAR AGAINST ANTI-PROGRESS Part 2

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY FRIDAY 20TH JUNE 2014

BIBLE READING: LAMENTATION 3:1-21

TOPIC: WAR AGAINST ANTI-PROGRESS Part 2


PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Every power of anti-progress that is dribble my business to pity of failure is die today by the thunder of God in Jesus name 

2. Every gang-up of anti-progress against my destiny, business, job, marriage and academic is hereby scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name 

3. All the genesis of anti-progress against my total life is uprooted by the fire and thunder of God in Jesus name

4. Every good things that belong to me that anti-progress had took away are hereby restore back in hundred fold to me in Jesus name

5. Every thing that the anti-progress delay in my life is hereby receive power of moving forward by fire by thunder of God in Jesus name

6. As from today henceforth, I am totally free from the power and forces of anti-progress in Jesus name

7. Every gathering of anti-progress on daily basis over my life, marriage, business and work is scatter by the fire of God in Jesus name

8. All the anti-progress in my way to greatness are hereby die and burial in Jesus name

Post a Comment

0 Comments