Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

DESTROYING THE ALTARS OF POVERTY

Bible Reading: Psalms 126, 1

Many families are experience poverty and lacking as a result of the Poverty Altars of their originated family. They had been lives on this altar and nobody can get out of its consequences unless he/she connected only unto Jesus Christ.

Jabez remain reckless until he broke the altar of poverty that his mother born him to. Jabez was born and raised on the Altar of Poverty, and nobody take him out of it until he met the Lord God, his creator. The Bible says: “And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” I Chronicles 4:10

The following are the steps you MUST take in order to be free from the Altar of Poverty:

1.           Come back to Jesus – Matthew 11:28-29
2.           Confess all your sins – Luke 13:3, 5
3.           Engage in fervent Prayers – I Chronicles 4:10


PRAYER BOMBS AGAINST THE ALTAR OF POVERTY

1. Every altar of poverty in my place of birth, working against my prosperity, burn to ashes, in Jesus name.
2. Every satanic priest, ministering against my prosperity in any evil altar, I commanded you to die by bomb of God in the name of Jesus.
3. Every forces and power of any ecological altar upon my life, business, work, job and academic I commanded you to wither by the fire and thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
4. Today, I demolished every altar of poverty mantle against my fruitfulness in this business and work I’m doing in the name of Jesus
5. Every altar of gathering and scattering working against my business, scatter by the thunder and fire of God today in the name of Jesus
6. I raise and build up altar of continuous prosperity upon my destiny, business and work in the name of Jesus.

7. Every way of wastage that the altar of poverty had been open against my business, job and work, is hereby closed by the Blood of Jesus Christ

Post a Comment

0 Comments