Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Restoration of the Precious Things

PRAYER BOMBS FOR MONDAY 7TH JULY 2014

BIBLE READING: LUKE 7:1-16

Topic: RESTORATION OF THE PRECIOUS THINGS

Our Bible Reading for today is an event that put end to the sadness situation that a great man found himself. The only servant that was dear, precious and value unto him became sick to the point of death. The Centurion could not approached Jesus Christ directly because he has no closeness to Jesus. 

Many could not approach Jesus Christ today because they seen Jesus as NOT their saviour, they seen Him as human being like them, they seen Him NOT as the SON of God sent to deliver them from their sins and captivity. Even the so-called believers could not get the right things from God because of the evil deeds they practices in their place of work, shops, office premises and in the church.

The only thing that separate man from GOD is SIN. As long as you allow yourself to be involve in doing evil things like adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, sedition, heresies, envying, murders, drunkenness, revelings, stealing, lying and such like (Galatians 5:19-21) you will not get answers to your prayer.

Therefore, repent all your sins, live holy life before God, be faithful and honest in your doings, never allow any evil thoughts to dominate your heart, and approach God in prayer with your faith.

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. I confess all my sins and ask for the forgiveness in JESUS name

2. O Lord my God, wash me clean with the Blood of Jesus Christ

3. Every things that are precious to me but have become dead, arise by the power of God in JESUS name

4. The Centurion came to Jesus in sadness, and he go back home in joy, in the name of Jesus all my sadness is turning back to joy and happiness before the end of today.

5. The centurion was NOT disappointed, in the uncommon favour and mercy of God, as I going out today, I will not be disappointing in my place of work, business, and job, I will come back home with blessing and profits in Jesus name

6. All the enemies of the Centurion end up in shame and disgrace, everyone that is working against my success shall be disgrace and end with shame and destruction in Jesus name 

7. God will multiply my profits and increase the sources of blessing into hundredfold in Jesus name

8. Healing and deliverance is my portion as I lay my hands on the sick, lame and deaf in Jesus name

Post a Comment

0 Comments