Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Restoration of Former Rain of Blessing

TOPIC: RESTORATION OF FORMER RAIN OF BLESSING

BIBLE READING: Isaiah 54:1–17

Gradually, this year is going to end. In the few days all of us will say HAPPY NEW YEAR, moreover many things that God has for us have not come to fulfillment. One thing is sure that, the remain days of this year God can still use it to do mighty and great things or us. Restoration of former rain of blessing can still take place because our god is the same yesterday, today and forever, and nothing is impossible for Him to do.

Therefore, you are the one to take your life seriously and addicted in fervent prayers like these PRAYER BOMBS:

1. I cancel my name, my family, business, job, and Ministry from the death register, with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every weapon of destruction fashioned against me, against my marriage, business, job, education and ministry, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

3. Fire of God, fight for me in every area of my life and any where I go, in Jesus’ name.

4. Every hindrance to my protection, be melted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every evil gathering against my marriage, business, job, education and ministry, be scattered by the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, let Your fire destroy every evil list containing my name, marriage, business, job, education and ministry in the name of Jesus.

7. All failures of the past in my marriage, business, job, education and ministry, be converted to success and miracles , in Jesus’ name.

8. O Lord, let the former rain, the latter rain and Your blessing pour down on me, my marriage, business, job, education and ministry now.in the name of Jesus

9. O Lord, let all the failure mechanism of the enemy designed against my success, marriage, business, job, education and ministry be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.

10. I receive power from on high and I paralyze all the powers of darkness that are diverting my blessings, marriage, business, job, education and ministry in the name of Jesus.

11. Beginning from this day, I employ the services of the angels of God to open unto me every door of opportunity and breakthroughs to my marriage, business, job, education and ministry, in the name of Jesus.

12. I will not go round in circles again, I will make progress in my marriage, business, job, education and ministry, in the name of Jesus.

13. I shall not build for another to inhabit and I shall not plant for another to eat, in the name of Jesus.

14. I paralyze the powers of the emptier concerning my marriage, business, job, education and ministry, in the name of Jesus.

15. O Lord, let every locust, caterpillar and palm-worm assigned to eat the fruit of my labour be roasted by the fire of God.

16. The enemy shall not spoil my testimony, my marriage, business, job, education and ministry in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments