Topic: SECURE YOUR FUTURE
Bible Reading: Psalm 31
There is no doubt that everyone one earth has plan and future from God, but not everyone secure and or fulfills his future. Your future start from this moment, a minute to this time you are reading this message is your tomorrow. Your future is your tomorrow and your tomorrow is your future. It is either you fulfill it or destroy it.
To fulfill or secure your future is a matter of choice. No one can secure your future for you. Your future is what God has for you tomorrow, that is His plan and purpose for you. Isaiah 46:10, Jeremiah 29:11.
Your future is in the hand of God not in the hands of enemies or any person. Psalm 31:15. Never allow the enemies to destroy your future. The greatest enemy that can destroy or hinder you to secure and fulfill your future is SIN.
MR. SIN is a destroyer of future. Many futures are in grave yard as a result of SIN committed by the owner. Numerous glories of people that could have become great in the future are in grave because they allowed sin to destroy them. Any SIN can stop or hinder or destroy you to fulfill your future. As stated in Galatians 5:19-21, you must run away from any of these SINS: “Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lying, smoking, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envying, murders, drunkenness, reveling, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”
Your greatest future is your eternity. And is either you spend it in HEAVEN or HELL is a choice. A step you take now will determine your eternal future. Repent and forsake your sin and evil deeds NOW. Next HOUR may be too late for you, confess that very sin you had committed unto God now and sure you will receive mercy. Luke 13:3, 5
PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY
1. My Father my God, I confess all my sin unto you today (mention them), have mercy upon me and wash away all my sin through Jesus blood.
2. My Father, in your mercy, wash out all the seed of sin in me that can destroy my future away with the Blood of Jesus
3. In the name of Jesus, I destroy every chains of sin that hold my future captivity
4. Every hands of the enemies that hold my future be destroy and scatter by the thunder of God in the name of Jesus
5. As from today henceforth, I secure my future by the power in the Blood of Jesus
6. Every plan and purpose of the enemies against my future is scatter and destroy by the thunder of God in the name of Jesus
7. Any activities of the evil doers against my future shall not prosper in the name of Jesus
8. My future glory what are you waiting for in the grave, comes out by the power of Jesus resurrection in the name of Jesus
9. My Father and my God, rescue me from the hand of the enemies and evil doers that surrounding my life in the name of Jesus
10. My Father, don’t allow the plan of the enemies to come to pass in my life