Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WAR AGAINST POVERTY - Part 3

Topic: BINDING THE STRONGMAN OF POVERTY

Bible Reading: Mark 5:1-12

In my experience as a pastor for almost two decades, I discovered that many people are control by the strongman of poverty. The people that are in serious attack of the strongman of poverty are those that have business, good job and always get work on daily basis or weekly. But the problem is that, any profit or money they get, there is a strongman usually takes from them.
The strongman may be drinking, smoking, fornication or adultery. Such people like to spend useless in beer parlour, hotel, and immoralities with outside wife and husband. They are always invites as father or mother of the day; chairman of the occasion, etc. All these are the signs of strongman poverty that is affecting many people mostly in the African nations.
Everyone that is operating under the strongman poverty must ready to:
1.           Return back to JESUS
2.           Dissociate from evil friendship – 1 Corinthians 15:33
3.           Don’t accept all invitations
4.           Engage in fervent prayers
5.           Attending church and listen to the word of God
PRAYER BOMBS AGAINST THE STRONGMAN OF POVERTY
1.   I bind and I cast out, every negative word enforcing poverty into my life, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Spirit of stinginess; disappear and get out from my life, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Spirit of fornication or adultery, you are a liar, my body is the temple of God, therefore gets out of me in the name of Jesus Christ
4.   Every activities of the strongman of poverty operating in my life, enough is enough, die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name
5. I bind and I cast out, the spirit of disobedience, in the name of Jesus.
6.   The power of strongman of poverty that is pressing me down, you are a lair, die and scatter by the bombs of God in Jesus name
7.   Every blessing and success that the strongman of poverty had took away from is hereby restore back in hundredfold in Jesus name
8.   Where other people are spending money, I refuse to spend bold-face, in the name of Jesus.
9.   I command the stronghold of inherited poverty, in my life, to be pulled down by the blood of Jesus.


Post a Comment

0 Comments