Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WAR AGAINST CONSPIRATOR

Prayer Bombs for Today

Bible Reading: Psalm 35

Prayer Bombs are:-

1. Lord, let my Jacob become Israel today.

2. Let my bald Samson begin to grow hair now, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let every evil conspirator gathering against me be disbanded by fire, in the name of Jesus.

4. Let evil vows against my future be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus.

5. You powers that quench the fire of God in one’s life, I am not your candidate, in the name of Jesus.

6. Every deeply-rooted problem in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

7. I reject every evil domination and bondage in my life, in the name of Jesus.

8. My angel of blessings will locate me today, in the name of Jesus.

9. My angel of blessing will not go unless he blesses me, in the name of Jesus.

10. Lord, let my cries provoke angelic assistance today.

11. Lord, give me the name that will bless me today.


Post a Comment

0 Comments