Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WAR AGAINST POVERTY - Part 6

Topic: BREAKING THE COVENANT OF POVERTY

Bible Reading: Luke 5:1-12

There are different types of covenant, and one of the covenant exist today is the covenant of poverty. There are many people that have been covenant with poverty; this may transpire as a result of partnership, visiting to shrine, seeking for prosperity from idol worshippers like herbalist, false prophet, etc. Many could not being free from this covenant of poverty if not the mighty power of freedom through the Blood of Jesus Christ.

The covenant of poverty can also occur from the spell pronounce through the birth. For example, mother of Jabez pronounced poverty on Jabez, and he remains unsuccessful until he broke the covenant through the fervent prayer. 1 chronicles 4:9-10

Have you ever notice the unproductive life that your parent lived? Have you ever seen the traces of unfulfilled life that your father experience in your own life? Examine your life critically you will see something similar to your mother reckless life in your present situation!

PRAYER BOMBS FOR BREAKING THE COVENANT OF POVERTY

1.   Every evil covenant made at my birth and in my place of birth that are working against me and my business, break by thunder of God in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every witchcraft covenant of poverty affecting my business, job work and prosperity, break by thunder of God in the name of Jesus.
3.   Every covenant of poverty made by the living or the dead against my business, job, work and prosperity, break by thunder of God in Jesus name.
4.   In the power in the blood of Jesus, I break covenant of poverty in my life and business in Jesus name
5.   I uproot the seed covenant of poverty planted in my business, job and work by the thunder of God in Jesus name
6.   O heavens hear the word of God, I am dead to the covenant of poverty, I am alive to the covenant of prosperity in Jesus mighty name.
7.   Every arrow of poverty, fired into my business, work or job, come out with all your roots by the fire and thunder of God in the name of Jesus.
8.   Every curse of poverty consign upon my family, business, job or work, be consumed by fire and thunder of God in the name of Jesus.

9.   Every curse of poverty, fired into my life, business and job by household and neighbor wickedness, I command you to go back to your sender with the thunder of God in name Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments