Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

I SHALL END IN GREATNESS

PRAYER BOMB FRO TODAY

BIBLE READING: JOHN 1:1-20

Topic: I SHALL END IN GREATNESS

PRAYER BOMBS

1. You spirit of death and hell, I am not your candidate, get away from my territory in the name of Jesus.

2. As this year is coming to an end, tragedy, you shall not locate me or my family, in the name of Jesus

3. I reject death, accident and injury, but I claim abundant life, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every power, planning to wage war against my divine vision, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.

5. Every power, that refuses to let me go in this year 2015, what are you waiting for die, in the name of Jesus.

6. As this year is coming to end, my life, move from minimum to maximum in joy, grace, blessing, fruitfulness and blessing, in the name of Jesus.

7. Whether the enemy likes it or not, I shall not serve my enemies in the remain days of lives in the name of Jesus.

8. My sun shall shine, my glory shall shine and my vision shall be fulfill in the name of Jesus.

9. Every cloud of confusion, covering my divine goal, clear by fire and thunder of God in the name of Jesus.

10. My divine goal for year 2016, locate me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every generational curse affecting my divine goal, break by the blood of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments