Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

DEALING WITH THE EARLY ENEMY OF 2016 – Part 2

Topic: DEALING WITH THE EARLY ENEMY OF 2016 – Part 2

Bible Reading:

“Then the servant with the one bag of silver came and said, Master, I knew you were a harsh man, harvesting crops you don’t plant and gathering crops you didn’t cultivate. I was afraid I would lose your money, so I hid it in the earth. Look, here is your money back.

But the Master replied, you wicked and lazy servant! If you knew I harvested crops I didn’t plant and gathered crops I didn’t cultivate, why didn’t you deposit my money in the bank? At least I could have gotten some interest on it.

Then he ordered, take the money from this servant, and give it to the one with the ten bags of silver. To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they are given, even more will be given, and they will have abundance. But from those who DO NOTHING, even what little they have will be taken away. Now throw this useless servant into outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth”Mathew 25:24-30 NLT

Today message is the continuation of our last message tagged: Dealing with the early enemy of year 2016. As I told you before, the enemies against your success in this year 2016 are not people you aim at, but things that had been embed in you through the negatives thought and evil imaginations.

The second early enemy you must deal with is FEAR – Afraid.
The man in our Bible reading said: “I was AFRAID I would lose your money, so I hid it in the earth. Look, here is your money back.

He was AFRAID of lose the capital, and he hid it. What a terrible imagination! Thousands of people are in the same shoe with this man every year. They always desire to become fruitful and succeed, but to take action is their big problem.

I would like to show you some peculiar things about this man:

Firstly, God gave him everything he needed to success – Talent. You and I are given talents/spiritual gifts. It may be one or more, but there is no doubt, there is GIFT/TALENT in you. God had handed unto you a glorious work, business, ministry or job that you needed to glorify His name.

Secondly, he was in the right place where he can profit with the Talent. Where you are not your problem, but you problem is FEAR. Where you live is a right place for you to make it and succeed with your business as long as the presence of God is with you.

Thirdly, the same time given to him was the same time given to others. We all have 365days in a year. President of your nation has the same 24hours per day as you have it. The 24 hours that many are complain that is enough for them, is the same 24 hours the people around use to make meaningful success. Beloved, don’t complain about time, the little time you have is enough for you to make it and succeed.

Fourthly, he allows negative thoughts to rule his mind. Anything you allow to dominate your mind will surely rule over you. You have no power over your thoughts. The man allows FEAR to dominate his mind and eventually he was ruled by fear. He was afraid of failure. Mind you, FAILURE is part of life and is part of business or job you own. Every step you take in life is a RISK. For you to sleep and wake up is a RISK. Eating and drink is a RISK because many have eaten and drink the same water and die.

FEAR is a satanic instrument using to hinder the children of God from succeeding in what they aim to do. For instant, King Saul and thousands of armies could not confront Goliath because they afraid. They were in captivity of the enemy for 40days and 40nights. But when David, the man that replaced FEAR with FAITH came to the screen, he launched attacked against Goliath and he eventually defeated him with a sling and a stone. 1 Samuel 17:48-51.

Are you ready to succeed this year? If your answer is YES, you MUST delete FEAR from your mind. FEAR will only cage you and make you remain the same. Even if care is not taking, it may leads to losing all. That will NOT be your portion in Jesus name. Amen.  

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1.       Father, I thank you for today message.
2.      Confess all your sin unto God, ask Him to forgive and wash you clean with the Blood of Jesus
3.      Father, wash my heart and mind with the Blood of Jesus, make my inner thoughts clean and clear before you.
4.      In the name of Jesus, by fire by thunder, I uproot all the evil seeds in my heart
5.      Every spirit of fear, get out of my life in the name of Jesus
6.      Satan, you are a liar, get out of my dominion; I’m no longer your candidate in the name of Jesus.
7.      Father, deliver me from the power of fear that is controlling my life in the name of Jesus
8.     Enough is enough, I will make it and succeed in my business, job, work and ministry in the name of Jesus
9.      Father, destroy all the satanic instruments that hindered me to take the right steps in the name of Jesus
10.  My Father and my God, advertise and announce my business, job, work and ministry to those that will patronize it for greater exploits in the name of Jesus
11.   I silence the enemies of success in my life by the Blood of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments