Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

THE ONLY THING THAT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS THIS YEAR – Part 2

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

DAY FOUR OF OUR FASTING AND PRAYER

Topic: THE ONLY THING THAT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS THIS YEAR – Part 2

Bible Reading:
“And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water; and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him; And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” Matthew 3:16-17
FILLING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT is second thing that guarantee your success this year and years to come. There are many gods worshiped throughout the world, but there is only one true God. The Holy Bible contains the story of this true God. The Bible is the Word of God which reveals His special plan for all mankind.
One of the things the Bible reveals is that God has a triune nature. This means His personality is revealed in three different forms. He is three persons, yet one God. The Holy Spirit is part of the triune nature of God which consists of the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. The three personalities are united as one in the Godhead.
Each part of the Trinity...the Father, the Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit...have special functions on behalf of mankind.
WHY THE HOLY SPIRIT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS?
The following are the major reasons why you can only succeed when the Holy Spirit is embed in you:
 Holy Spirit is OMNIPRESENT: This means He is present everywhere: Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? (Psalms 139:7)

 Holy Spirit is OMNISCIENT: This means He knows all things: But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit; for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. (I Corinthians 2:10-11)

 Holy Spirit is OMNIPOTENT: This means the Holy Spirit is all powerful: God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God. (Psalms 62:11) But ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you... (Acts 1:8)

 Holy Spirit is ETERNAL: This means He is everlasting. He had no beginning and will have no ending: How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? (Hebrews 9:14) The eternal nature of the Holy Spirit can be illustrated by a circle. The circle has no starting or ending points, yet it exists.

 Holy Spirit SEARCHES OUT THE HUMAN MIND: But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit; for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. (I Corinthians 2:10)

 Holy Spirit HAS A WILL: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as He will. (I Corinthians 12:11). The will of the Holy Spirit guides believers by denying and granting permission for certain actions, Acts 16:6-7 and Acts 16:10 respectively.

 Holy Spirit SPEAKS: He spoke to Philip: Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. (Acts 8:29) He spoke to Peter, (Acts 10:19, Acts 13:2).

 Holy Spirit INTERCEDES: One of the personality traits of the Holy Spirit is that He is an intercessor. This means He prays to God on behalf of others, (Romans 8:26).

 You are the temple of God: “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” (I Corinthians 3:16)

 Holy Spirit Guarantee You as a Child of God: “But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.” Romans 8:9.

 Holy Spirit is THE SPIRIT OF PROMISE: The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of promise because He is the Spirit that was sent to fulfill the promise of God: And being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which saith, ye have heard of me. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. (Acts 1:4-5).

 Holy Spirit TEACHES You: But the anointing which ye have received of Him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him. (I John 2:27).

 Holy Spirit CONVICTS You of Sin: It is the Holy Spirit that convicts of sin to draw men and women to Jesus. You could not become a believer without this ministry of the Spirit: And when He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to My Father and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. (John 16:8-11)

 Holy Spirit REGENERATES: The Holy Spirit changes your life when you become a believer: Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost. (Titus 3:5, John 3:3-7)

 Holy Spirit SANCTIFIES: The Holy Spirit takes this life which has been changed by salvation and enables righteous living: But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren, beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth... (II Thessalonians 2:13)

 You can DEMONSTRATES GOD'S POWER: And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power; That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. (I Corinthians 2:4-5)

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:
1. Father, fill me with your Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus.
2. I receive the double portion of anointing of Elisha in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, embed in me the Holy Spirit that will make me successful throughout my life in the name of Jesus.
4. I receive the Unquestionable power of God in fullness in the name of Jesus.
5. Holy Spirit falls upon me in fullness in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, fill me and regenerate me with your Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus.
7. I receive the uncommon power of God that withstands any forces of darkness and wickedness in the name of Jesus.
8. Fire of the Holy Ghost falls upon my life in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, let your Holy Spirit dwell in me as from today henceforth in the name of Jesus.
10. I receive the power to excel in all my doing in the name of Jesus.
11. Father fills me with the power that gives birth to uncommon testimonies in the name of Jesus.
12. Holy Spirit locates me and announces my ministry, job, business, academic and marriage in the name of Jesus.
13. Holy Ghost, advertise my business internationally in the name of Jesus.
14. Holy Ghost, take me out of the pity of failure that the enemies kept me in the name of Jesus.
15. Holy Spirit, search for me and connect me with my destiny triggers in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments