Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Breaking Evil Covenants

  1. Every foundational evil covenant and agreement reigning in my family and foundation be revoked and be bind in Jesus name.
  2. Every satanic holy day my people keep for the devil standing against me be demolish by fire and melt including the evil covenant and agreement and vows and oaths and promises.
  3. Blood of Jesus Christ destroy and revoke every evil covenant and agreement of eating in the dream in Jesus name.
  4. I break every evil covenant with water spirits and the yokes attached to it, in the name of Jesus.
  5. I break and cancel every covenant with any idol and the yokes attached to it, in the name of Jesus.
  6. I command the fire of God to roast the forces of hindrance and obstacles and paralyse their power, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Lord, let the Holy Ghost effect immediate breakthrough in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  8. I confess that my deliverance shall remain permanent never to be reversed again, in the name of Jesus.
  9. I break all covenants-blood or soul tie entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
  10. I return to you your property in my possession in the spirit world including the dowry and whatsoever was used for the marriage and covenants, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Every negative household covenant affecting the destinies of people in my family line break by fire in the name of Jesus.
  12. Every agent of darkness operating evil covenant in my family line, be arrested by fire in the name of Jesus.
  13. Every power that wants to renew negative family covenant upon my life, fail in the name of Jesus.
  14. I break you evil covenant of evil repetition in my family line working against me in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments