Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

CLAIMING YOUR ENLARGEMENT


Bible Reading: Deuteronomy 12:20, 19:8

“When the LORD thy God shall enlarge thy border, as he hath promised thee, and thou shalt say, I will eat flesh, because thy soul longeth to eat flesh; thou mayest eat flesh, whatsoever thy soul lusteth after.” Deuteronomy 12:20

“And if the LORD thy God enlarge thy coast, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers, and give thee all the land which he promised to give unto thy fathers;” Deuteronomy 19:8

Enlargement is one of the promises of God to His children.

The Reality Facts of God’s Promises
ü  God promises are sure
ü  God promises are pure
ü  God promises are dependable
ü  God promises are eternal
ü  God promises are claimable – 1 Chronicle 4:10
ü  God promises are timely in fulfillment – Esther 4:14

Claiming Your Enlargement Is Your Responsibility
Ø  Believe it – Job 12:23
Ø  Obeying God that make the promises – Psalms 119:32
Ø  Pray for it – Remember God of His promises on enlargement – Psalms 25:17
Ø  Grab it

Prayer Bombs For Today
1.       My Father and My Lord, I thank you for your promises
2.      Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer in the name of Jesus
3.      Father, enlarge my coast in your mercy in the name of Jesus
4.      My Father and my Lord, enlarge my business and ministry according to your mercy in the name of Jesus
5.      I destroy every forces of delaying in marriage in the name of Jesus
6.      My marriage hear the word of God, be enlarge in favour of God in the name of Jesus
7.      Remember me O Lord, fulfill your promises and covenant on my marriage in the name of Jesus
8.     Father, turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted in the name of Jesus.
9.      Father, the troubles of my heart are enlarged: O Lord, bring me out of my distresses and decorate me with your mercy in the name of Jesus
10.  Father, look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins in the name of Jesus.
11.   Father, consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred, deliver me from their cruel in the name of Jesus
12.  O Lord, keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in you in the name of Jesus
13.  My Father and my Lord, let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on you in the name of Jesus.

14.  Father redeem me, O God, out of all my troubles in the name of Jesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments