Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Freedom From Wicked People

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY
Deliverance from Household Enemies
Bible Reading: Psalm 25
1.    Every power using my placenta against me, fall down and die in the name of Jesus

2.    Every problem that came into my life through the blood of my parents, die now in Jesus name.

3.    Everything representing me in the spiritual world, I withdraw your representation and I command you to die now, in the name of Jesus.

4.    I withdraw every mandate given to any power, spirit, or personality to destroy my life in the name of Jesus

5.    Every altar of household wickedness speaking hardship into my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

6.    Satanic keepers of my instruments of promotion and advancement, release them by fire in the name of Jesus.

7.    Blood of Jesus deliver me from every power determined to destroy me because of the wickedness of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.

8.    Every evil yoke kept in place in my life by household wickedness, break by fire in the name of Jesus.

9.    Household wickedness powers carry your load and go (name the evil load one by one such as: sickness, poverty, sorrow, loneliness, demotion, and backwardness.) in the name of Jesus

10. I decree by the power in the blood of Jesus that my life shall disappoint my enemies in the name of Jesus.

11. I declare by the power in the blood of Jesus that powers mocking me shall gather to celebrate me this year in the name of Jesus.

12. I command all my blessings confiscated by household wickedness to be released and rush back to me now.

13. Every good door in my life closed by household wickedness powers, open by fire in the name of Jesus

14. Every power that wants to counter attack, regroup and reinforce against me as a result of my prayers catch fire and die in the name of Jesus.


Post a Comment

0 Comments