Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

RECOVERED THEM ALL


Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 30:1-30

When King David was in a journey, his city was captured took away his wives and properties. The people that went to the battle with him planned to stone because of what has happened to them. However, David encouraged himself in the Lord. He did not allow the negatives saying of the people to derail him from be doing the right time at the right time. He seek the face of God in prayer.

“Then David said to Abiathar the priest, the son of Ahimelek, “Bring me the ephod.” Abiathar brought it to him, 8 and David inquired of the LORD, “Shall I pursue this raiding party? Will I overtake them?” “Pursue them,” he answered. “You will certainly overtake them and succeed in the rescue.” 1 Samuel 30:7-8

God approved David’s request, and commanded him to pursue the battle. David didn’t hesitate to take the step. He pursed the battle and won it. At the end, he recovered everything that has been stolen by the enemies.

After David and his people recovered their losses, he makes sure they share the possessions with other brethren included those that did not go to battle with them.

“The share of the man who stayed with the supplies is to be the same as that of him who went down to the battle. All will share alike.” David made this a statute and ordinance for Israel from that day to this. When David reached Ziklag, he sent some of the plunder to the elders of Judah, who were his friends, saying, “Here is a gift for you from the plunder of the LORD’s enemies.” David sent it to those who were in Bethel, Ramoth Negev and Jattir; to those in Aroer, Siphmoth, Eshtemoa and Rakal; to those in the towns of the Jerahmeelites and the Kenites; to those in Hormah, Bor Ashan, Athak and Hebron; and to those in all the other places where he and his men had roamed.” 1 Samuel 30:24-31  

Beloved, any benefits you get from today’s prayer is NOT belong to you only, you must share it with others including this ministry. The plunder should be sent to us. Don’t eat it alone. Don’t keep it alone. Extend the blessing to us and the people around you.

1.    Thank God for the name of Jesus that is available for you.
2.    I command all evil unknown forces organised against my life to be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
3.    I paralyse every activity of physical and spiritual parasites and devourers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
4.    Every powers hindering and denying me my due blessing, receive the thunder of fire, in the name of Jesus.
5.    Lord Jesus, carry out all the repairs that are necessary in my life. Decree aggressively
6.    I command all the damages done to my life by evil tongue to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.
7.    I command all the damages done to my life by demonic prophecies to be repaired, in the name of Jesus
8.    I command all the damages done to my life by witchcraft spells and curses to be repaired, in the name of Jesus
9.    I command all the damages done to my life by personal negative confessions to be repaired, in the name of Jesus
10. I command all the damages done to my life by household wickedness to be repaired, in the name of Jesus
11. Let all the parasites feeding on any area of my life be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
12. Fire of God, consume the evil clock of the enemy that is working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. My life is not a fertile ground for any evil to thrive in, Jesus' name.
14. I command all doors of good things, closed against me by the enemy to be opened, in the name of Jesus.
15. I reject the spirit of impossibility, I claim open doors, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments