Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Breaking the Covenant of Backwardness + 37 Prayer Bombs

Topic: Breaking the Covenant of Backwardness

 

Bible Reading: Jeremiah 7:20-27

 

“20 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.

 

21 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.

 

22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

 

23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

 

24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

 

25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

 

26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

 

27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.

 

Breaking the oath of backwardness in your marriage, business, academic, ministry, etc., is a serious prayer that you must not take for granted. Nobody exist without being connected with one thing or other. We are all come from different parents and fore father parents. Covenant is something that bound family together, it is something that cause many to lives under abject poverty.

 

Backwardness is a lack of progress by a person or group to some perceived cultural norm of advancement. Backwardness is a serious disease that has caged many people and several businesses to remain in the same level.

 

When you are not achieved meaningful things, you are in the stage of backwardness. If your mate has left you behind in studies, your candidate of backwardness.

 

A nation economy can be a backwardness. A backward economy is an economy that is characterized by the high population growth rate, low standards of living, high mortality rate, low life expectancy, low precipitant income, poor health services, and high level of dependency on other nations.

 

You can overcome backwardness if you can pray and release authoritative word of God up such spirit and covenant. Realize that Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of our faith. He has power to silence and end every situation that is not favorable for you as long as you accepted Him and believe Him as your personal Lord and Saviour. John 3;16-18, Matthew 11:28-30

 

Prayer Bombs Against Backwardness:

1.              My Father and my Lord, I break every covenant of backwardness from my parent’s house, affecting my marriage and destiny, in the name of Jesus.

2.              Every household powers of backwardness that using the dream to attacked my progress, you are a liar, die by thunder in the name of Jesus.

3.              I destroyed all the forces behind my backwardness, consume by fire in the name of Jesus.

4.              Spirit of backwardness, I am not your candidate, why do you attacked my success, you are a liar, die by thunder in the name of Jesus.

5.              The spirit of backwardness that is control my marriage, I commanded you to die today, in the name of Jesus.

6.              Every seed of backwardness injected into my life through dream, be uprooted today in Jesus name.

7.              The agent of backwardness assigned to monitoring my business, marriage, ministry and well-being, die by thunder in the name of Jesus.

8.              Chain of backwardness that the enemy use to draw me back from success, break to piece, in the name of Jesus.

9.              I terminated every dream of backwardness to my former house, in the name of Jesus.

10.         Every power of darkness using the dream of former school to hinder my progress and achievement, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

11.         I terminate covenant of backwardness connected me with failure and bareness, in the name of Jesus.

12.         Anything buried in former apartment that is causing backwardness in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

13.         Any charm buried in my village that caused backwardness to my business, die by thunder in the name of Jesus.

14.         By fire by force, I break and destroy the power behind of dreamed my former house that connected me with failure, in the name of Jesus

15.         Every power that connected me with failure inherited in former school that is waging war against my moving to the next level, be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name.

16.         I reject and destroyed every form of acting, living backwardness as the member of my family in the village lives, in the name of Jesus.

17.         By fire by force, my glory that was buried in the village, I commanded you to comes out, in the name of Jesus.

18.         I terminated and destroyed every ancestral power using some set of people in my dream to pronounce stagnation and limitations into my life, in name of Jesus.

19.         I reject every decision and expectation of the enemy to force me to the village to make a livelihood, in the name of Jesus.

20.         Every evil cloth of backwardness and suffering put upon me by a particular person in my village, I return your evil garment back to you, in Jesus name.

21.         Every garment of backwardness that put on me by the evil in my former house, cast fire, in the name of Jesus.

22.         I call fire upon every evil gathering that is causing backwardness into my life, in the name of Jesus.

23.         Backwardness never, forward to greater level ever, in the name of Jesus.

24.         I destroy every incantation of the enemy that caused backwardness into my business, marriage, and studies, in the name of Jesus.

25.         All my expected financial breakthrough, hidden in the village, I challenge you today, jump out and locate me back in the city, in the name of Jesus.

26.         All my expected miracles and promotions that hidden in my former house, what are you doing there, jump out and manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.

27.         Every voice of “thou shall not prosper” that speak against my life, expire and destroy today, in the name of Jesus.

28.         Every voice of “thou shall not move forward” that speak against my marriage, expire and destroy today, in the name of Jesus.

29.         Every voice of “thou shall not give birth” that speak against my marriage, expire and destroy today, in the name of Jesus.

30.         Every voice of “thou shall not succeed in life” that speak against my life, expire and destroy today by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

31.         Every voice of “thou shall not prosper” that speak against my life, expire and destroy today, in the name of Jesus.

32.         Every voice of “thou shall not manifest your glory” that speak against my life, expire and destroy today, in the name of Jesus.

33.         Every voice of “thou shall not make excellent result” that speak against my studies, expire and destroy today, in the name of Jesus.

34.         Every voice of “thou shall not fulfill your destiny” that speak against my life, expire and destroy today, in the name of Jesus.

35.         Every voice of “thou shall not prosper in all things you do” that speak against my life, expire and destroy today, in the name of Jesus.

36.         I receive and possess the anointing and power to move forward to the greater level, in the name JESUS.


Post a Comment

0 Comments