Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

21 Prayer Bombs That Will Deliver Patient From Isolation

Topic: Being in Isolation Center is Not a Crime; Lessons from the 4 Lepers

Being in Isolation Center is Not a Crime; Lessons from the 4 Lepers
 

Bible Reading: 2 Kings 7: 3-16

 

“3 And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?

 

4 If we say, We will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now therefore come, and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die.

 

5 And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, there was no man there.

 

6 For the Lord had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, Lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us.

 

7 Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life.

 

8 And when these lepers came to the uttermost part of the camp, they went into one tent, and did eat and drink, and carried thence silver, and gold, and raiment, and went and hid it; and came again, and entered into another tent, and carried thence also, and went and hid it.

 

9 Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace: if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us: now, therefore, come, that we may go and tell the king's household.

 

10 So they came and called unto the porter of the city: and they told them, saying, We came to the camp of the Syrians, and, behold, there was no man there, neither voice of man, but horses tied, and asses tied, and the tents as they were.

 

11 And he called the porters, and they told it to the king's house within.

 

12 And the king arose in the night and said unto his servants, I will now shew you what the Syrians have done to us. They know that we be hungry; therefore are they gone out of the camp to hide in the field, saying, When they come out of the city, we shall catch them alive, and get into the city.

 

13 And one of his servants answered and said, Let some take, I pray thee, five of the horses that remain, which are left in the city, (behold, they are as all the multitude of Israel that are left in it: behold, I say, they are even as all the multitude of the Israelites that are consumed:) and let us send and see.

 

14 They took, therefore, two chariot horses; and the king sent after the host of the Syrians, saying, Go and see.

 

15 And they went after them unto Jordan: and, lo, all the way was full of garments and vessels, which the Syrians had cast away in their haste. And the messengers returned and told the king.

 

16 And the people went out and spoiled the tents of the Syrians. So a measure of fine flour was sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, according to the word of the Lord.” 2 Kings 7:3-16 King James Version (KJV)

 

One of the amazing incidents that touch my heart is the incident recorded in 2 Kings 7, it is an incident that teaches us different lessons from a different perspective. These four Lepers are in the isolated centre because of their disease – leprosy. 2 Kings 7:3. 

 

They were lived at the gate of the city because it is not permitted for anyone with leprosy disease to lives with families or relative or anybody because others can be infected by the disease. The Four Lepers are live together in the isolation centre which located at the outskirts of the town to search for food they will eat, water to drink as well as others mean to survive. To be sincere, it is a terrible condition for them. However, their condition turned to amazing, they become the tool that ends famine, and hunger in the city. They are an instrument of change within 24 hours. What a wonderful action they took?

 

The Lesson from their actions:

 

Before you continue reading, I want you to understand this fact that every patient that was in the hospital or in a sickbed have a lesson to learn in this incident. Because they too are isolated but in a little different from the people that have chronic sickness such as Leprosy, Coronavirus, etc.  

 

Firstly, the four Lepers were not depressed despite their condition. Their condition caused them to be far away from the people but they were not surrendered to personal depression, rather, they were desperate to find means to survive. Their actions show that they saw hope in their isolation centre to survive. Nobody brought food for them, but the search for food. 

 

“And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?

 

If we say, we will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now therefore come, and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die.” 2 Kings 7:3-4

 

Their statement was very simple and straightforward, “why sit we here until we die”? That’s, we are still living why should we die here in the isolation centre? We are still a living soul, why should we allow hunger to kill us here? We are still a living human being why should we allow our disease [sickness] to stop us doing the right thing? We can still do something great, despite our condition!

 

Dear Reader, do you know that you too can still do something great despite your condition? Being in isolation does not hinder you to do a great thing. You are not there to die there. You are not in that sickbed or in the hospital to die there, but you can still walk and work and war for God. Why should you allow evil thought to take control of your heart when Jesus is around to set you free? By the Mighty name of Jesus, you are healed today in the name of Jesus. That sickbed is not your house, arise and set free from the bondage of sickness, in the name of Jesus.

 

Secondly, the second lesson I learn from these four Lepers is that they were courageous to do a new thing. There is a law that forbids them to related to people, but they desperate to break the human protocol – the law.

 

“And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, there was no man there.” 2Kings 7:5

 

The four Lepers took steps to support and back up their decision. The end result of their actions is that they met nobody in the Syrians camp, but seen food and possessions, clothes, etc. 

 

“And when these lepers came to the uttermost part of the camp, they went into one tent, and did eat and drink, and carried thence silver, and gold, and raiment, and went and hid it; and came again, and entered into another tent, and carried thence also, and went and hid it.” 2Kings 7:8

 

Beloved, there are more great things for you after your stay in isolation. God has arranged great things for you, and there is something special behind your isolation. I pray that God will open your spiritual understanding to see great things that God has for you in the isolation in the name of Jesus. You will not die in your isolation in the name of Jesus. The Mighty Power of God will lift you up and set you free from any chain of sickness, in the name of Jesus.

 

Mind you, you are in isolation for God to prepare you for a great and glorious thing. You are there because God wants to remodel and rebuild you. Don’t allow anything to wail you down. Arise and trigged yourself for the glorious future that God planned for you. 

 

“For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11, [New American Standard Bible]

 

Thirdly, the four Lepers addicted in preaching the good tiding. They were not selfish; they see the needs of others as their responsibility to meet it. 

 

“Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace: if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us: now, therefore, come, that we may go and tell the king's household.

 

So they came and called unto the porter of the city: and they told them, saying, We came to the camp of the Syrians, and, behold, there was no man there, neither voice of man, but horses tied, and asses tied, and the tents as they were.” 2Kings 7:9-10

 

Remember that, these Lepers had been forbidden to enter the city, but they see the need to enter the city, and not allow the earthly rule to hinder them fulfil the heavenly rule. God has no barrier to stop us in preaching the Good News to others. Every Christian has no excuses to preach Gospel during this COVID-19 Pandemic. The condition you are is not a barrier for you to tell us other about the love that God provided for mankind through the Lord Jesus Christ.

 

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. 

 

For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him. 

 

He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.” John 3:16-18 American Standard Version (ASV)

 

Jesus has come and died and resurrected to save us from our sins, justified us before and open the door of eternal life for us. Have you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour? That should be your first action after reading this message.

 

“So, they came and called to the gatekeepers of the city. They told them, “We went to the camp of the Arameans (Syrians), and behold, there was no one there, nor the sound of man there—only the horses and donkeys tied up, and the tents [had been left] just as they were.” 

 

Then the gatekeepers called out and it was reported to the king’s household inside [the city].” 2 Kings 7:10-11, AMP.

 

Dear Reader, everybody that receives this message is a Gatekeeper of this message. Send to others until it gets to the isolation centres where patients are kept. Share it, don’t keep it to yourself. God wants to heal them and save their souls, and this can only happen when they hear it, and they can hear it when we tell them and we can tell them when we share or send the message to them. 

 

What Can You Do Now?

 

The best thing you can do as you are in isolation centre is for you to win yourself unto Christ, that surrenders your total life unto Jesus, the owner of your soul, the ONLY Saviour that can heal you and save you from destruction, and cause you to live with Him in heaven forever – Mathew 11:28-30

 

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30 American Standard Version (ASV)

 

Secondly, promote the gospel of Jesus Christ. As you receive this message, so also send or forward it to others. It is an opportunity for you to tell others what you have been experiencing through your contacts, social media, etc.

 

Thirdly, pray unto God within yourself. It is time to communion and communicates with God. Call upon Him all the times, and never allow your mind to departed from Him. Mathew 7:7 Colossians 3:1-2

 

PRAYER BOMBS:

 

My Father and my Lord, I thank you for this wonderful message, I honour you for open my understanding for me to be a living soul.
 
My Father and my Lord, I am in isolation, save me and delivered me from the power of sin in the name of Jesus.
 
My Father and my Father, I know that any sin can grieve and diminish the voice of the Spirit, and I pray against the temptation to sin, in the name of Jesus. 
 
My Father and my Lord, in Your mercy, grant me courage both in prayer and in speech; guide me that I may care to obey you all the times, in the name of Jesus.
 
By the power in the name of Jesus, I receive my healing
 
By the Blood of Jesus, I’m healed and deliver from disease, in the name of Jesus.
 
Dear Lord, I seek your strength that I may have the courage to face every challenge, in the name of Jesus.
 
By the authority in the name of Jesus, I set free from the calamity of sickness.
 
By fire by thunder, I destroy every agenda of the enemies for me to remain in isolation, in the name of Jesus.
 
Father, in Your love, move the Holy Spirit more boldly in my life in the name of Jesus. 
 
My Lord and my God, help me crave your presence more than I crave sin, in the name of Jesus. 
 
Father, help me grow in the fruit of the Spirit and also walk closer with You, in the name of Jesus. 
 
Father, guide me through Your Spirit, and let your will and promises always be a meditation of my heart, in the name of Jesus.
 
Father grant me Your presence and always be with me continually, in the name of Jesus.
 
Dear Lord, I seek your strength that I may have the courage to face every challenge, in the name of Jesus.
 
Father, in the midst of weakness, I declare strength because you are my hiding place and I trust you to always guide and always protect me from trouble, in the name of Jesus.
 
My Lord and my Saviour, I pray that you will surround me with songs of deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
 
Lord, you give power to the weak and you strengthen the powerless. 
 
Father, I recognize my failures and I know that it’s only Your strength that can carry me through this life of turmoil and challenges, give me your strength, in the name of Jesus. 
 
I shall remain positive despite the negativity around me and I speak strength even in the midst of my weakness in Jesus Name.
 
Father empower me to honour and following You till the end, in the name Jesus.


Post a Comment

0 Comments