Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Breaking the Power of Untimely Death thru Prayers

21 Prayer Bombs Against Untimely Death

 

Bible Reading: Isaiah 38:1-7

 

“In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him,

 

Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.

 

Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, And said, Remember now, O LORD, I beseech thee, how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.

 

Then came the word of the LORD to Isaiah, saying, Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years. And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria: and I will defend this city.

 

And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he hath spoken;”

 

Generally, death is mandatory for a man Hebrews 9:27, however, there is untimely death that is not the right time for man to die, like the death of Abel in the Bible as well as Naboth, these people and many others were killed by the enemies.

 

Untimely death has caused unbearable tragedy to many families and nations at large. The graveyard is full of breadwinners, great people, as well as loved ones, and people loaded with glorious visions, gifts and talents often lose their lives and become late. It is a great agony for the families and friends that have experience untimely death for their loves one.

Untimely death occurs as a result of many reasons which includes:

§  Sins

§  Attack from the enemies

§  Unexpected sickness like Coronavirus

§  Wicked spirits

§  Evil covenants

§  Generational curses

§  Evil marks and spell

§  Eating and drinking poisonous foods

§  Weather conditions, like the present happenings in some northern part of Nigeria, like Yobe State and Kano. People are dying because of the hot and harsh weather.

§  Etc.

No matter the causes of untimely death, the Holy Bible [word of God] reveals to us that, we can pray against it. Anything we do not want, we can cancel it with prayer as long as we are aligning with God our Creator, our Lord and Saviour.

King Hezekiah cancel the untimely death through the power of prayer. He prayed unto God, and God instantly answered him. The same prophet that was sent to him to announced his obituary, the same prophet that God sent to Hezekiah for the addition of 15 years to his reign. What a wonderful God we are praying unto!

Psalms 118:17 says, “I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.”

Beloved, do not panic for any death news you may be hearing, God is powerful to cancel any bad thing writing against you including untimely death. The only thing is for you to surrender your total life unto Jesus Christ, He is the ONLY that authorized to swallow death on your behalf. He has nailed the power of death on the Cross. Look unto Jesus Christ and He will surely deliver you and set you free any untimely death programming against you at any time at anywhere. John 3:16-18, Colossians 3:1-3

Prayer Bombs Against Untimely Death

1.     Father, I thank You for the perfection and permanent work of my salvation that you have done for me.

2.     Father, I confess all my sins that can cause untimely death for me, forgive me and have mercy unto me, in the name of Jesus.

3.     Every arrow of untimely death issued against me and my family, backfire to sender, in Jesus name.

4.     Every writing of untimely death against me, and my family, destroy by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5.     Every writing document kept in the grave to announce my sudden death, scatter and burn by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6.     I cancel any untimely death that is walking around my city, in the name of Jesus.

7.     By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I cancel any untimely death assigned to my family and loves one, in the name of Jesus.

8.     My Father and my Lord, arrest the spirits of untimely death that is walking and working in the city where I live, in the name of Jesus.

9.     Every demonic power behind the untimely death in my environment and family, consume with fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

10.My Father and my Lord, protect and deliver my family and household from untimely death, in the name of Jesus.

11.Father, by the authority in Your name, I cancel and destroy every program of untimely death programmed against me and my family, in the name of Jesus.

12.I pulldown every stronghold of untimely death in my family and environment, in the name of Jesus.

13.My Father and my Lord, I reject every sickness unto death, in the name of Jesus.

14.By the Blood of Jesus, I cancel and delete every mark of untimely death place on my and my family, in the name of Jesus.

15.My Father and my Lord, every satanic bird crying for untimely death in the dream die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

16.I break every yoke of untimely death in my life, in the name of Jesus.

17.My Father and my Lord, every power oppressing my life through dreams of death, fall down and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every spirit of witchcraft assigned to tormenting my life with the spirit of death, you are a liar, fall down and die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.

19.Every arrow of untimely death fired at me in the dreams, come out and go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.

20.Every witchcraft power assigned to my family for untimely death, you are a liar, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

21.My Father and my Lord, every satanic attack of untimely death in the dream for me and my household, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments