Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Prayer against Spirit of Disobedience

Prayer against Disobedience spirit


Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 8:1-15

"4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,

5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.

7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.

9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

10 And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king.

11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.

12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.

13 And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.

14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.

15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.

16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.

17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.

18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;

20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.

21 And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he rehearsed them in the ears of the LORD.

22 And the LORD said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city."


It is recorded that the people of Israel asked for a king to oversee them, but it displeased Samuel and God. However, the loving-kindness God told them the characters and manners of the king that will oversee them, yet the people reluctantly disobeyed what God said. They see God warning as mine saying and unnecessary. 

Spirit of disobedience is a spirit that does not allow people to listen and yield to the warning or the instructions of God. It is a spirit that closes the understanding of people. He will never allow the person to believe in the consequences of any actions they might be taking. 

Spirit of disobedience has sent many people to grave when it is not time for them to die. It is a spirit that causes chaos and disaster to many marriages, and it has to pull down numerous happy homes. It is a spirit that open door for calamity, setback and afflictions. Many people are satanic cage of manipulation today because of their disobedience. 

Any assembly or group or organization dominating with the spirit of disobedience, such will only remain stagnant and not good or profitable will manifest in their midst.

Disobedience is a chameleon, and it never enhances good things, instead, it closes the door against success, fruitfulness as well as a breakthrough. Disobedience spirit is a satanic spirit operating in the lives of people so that they will achieve the plan and purpose for their life.

Beloved, to be since with yourself, you are who you are today as a result of your obedience or disobedience. If you examine yourself very well, you will discover that your present situation is a result of your previous disobedience. The calamity or affliction that you are experience now is a result of your failure to obey the instructions of your parents, or your masters, or your mentor or your Creator, the Almighty God. 

Mind you, you can only overcome your present situation if you obey the voice of God. You can withstand and overcome your challenges when you listen and work according to the instructions of God. There is nothing you will achieve than failure if you are keeping disobeying godly instructions.

Apostle Paul warns us through his message that;

“1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savour.

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.” Ephesians 5:1-7

 

Prayer Bombs Against Disobedience Spirit

 

  1. My Father and my Lord, forgive me and have mercy unto me, I am a sinner, I have disobeyed much, forgive me and clean me with Your precious Blood, in the name of Jesus.
  2. By fire by thunder, I break the yoke of disobedience in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  3. By fire by force, the spirit of disobedience, get out of me, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Father, deliver me from the spirit of disobedience, in the name of Jesus.
  5. By fire by thunder, I pull down the stronghold of disobedience in my family, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every generational spirit of disobedience, you are a liar, die in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Spirit of disobedience that I inherited from my parent, die in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Spirit of disobedience that I inherited from my boss, die in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Spirit of disobedience that I inherited from friendship, die in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Spirit of disobedience that I inherited from bad associations die in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Spirit of disobedience that I inherited from the evil and demonic association, die in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Spirit of disobedience that I inherited from sexual immorality, die in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Spirit of obedience that is manipulated my life, cast out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  14. The foundation of disobedience spirit in my life, what are you waiting for, scattered by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Any chain or rope that tied me with disobedience spirit, cutoff and burns by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  16. By the Blood of Jesus, I’m set free from the bondage of disobedience spirit, in the name of Jesus.
  17. I break the power of disobedience spirit in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  18. I break the existence of disobedience spirit in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Father, deliver me from every association of disobedience, in the name of Jesus.
  20. The power of disobedience that is ruling my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
  21. The forces and power of disobedience that is ruining my life, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
  22. The spirit of disobedience that vowed to kill me, you are a lair, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  23. By the power in the name of Jesus, I recovered and possess all my blessings, success, benefits, healthy, peace, etc that the spirit of disobedience has taken away from.

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments