Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Claiming the Prophecies

CLAIM THE PROPHECIES

Bible Reading: Luke 1:34-38

I welcome you to the second day of this program. Our topic for today is “claiming the prophecy” As you know that Mary received an August visitor as we see yesterday. During the declaration of the divine message to Mary, she was wondering and asked the Angel, how can this be, because I’m a virgin? And the Angel answered her. But at the end of the day, Mary claims the prophecy.

Vs 38: You are to claim the prophecy or the message sent to you through the program. Today, millions of people are in problem or bondage because they fail to accept the prophecy or message sent to them from the throne of God instead, they prefer to accept the false doctrine/prophecy from the pit of hell. Many believe in negative information than positive ones.

Vs 34:    Don’t see your condition as permanent one. No condition or problem is permanent, unless you make it permanent yourself. There is no problem that has no solution; your sickness has solution; your failure, disappointment even HIV/AIDS in you has solution. See good has solution to your problem.

Vs 36: Not only you have this problem, even there is somebody you know that has similar problem and God had settle it for him/her. Elizabeth was barren, but her barrenness expired six month ago, six years, ago, six days ago, six weeks ago, six hours ago, six minutes or six seconds ago, that person has similar problem like you and had been healed by the power of God.

Now is your turn. You are the next person to receive healing, Salvation, decoration, promotion and fruitfulness. You are the next person to get wed, nothing can stop you, you are the next person to buy a car, you are the next person to own a house and you are the next person to receive his/her Visa. You are the next woman to carry his/her child.

Vs 37: For nothing is impossible with God. Our God our Creator is a God of possibility. Do you believe this? For nothing is impossible with God?

God has everything it takes to settle your problem. He has the power; He was in the position of doing it; He possess the time that He will do it; so why worry? Don’t fear, only believe in God that He will heal you; He will promote you; He will give your work; He will put an end to your situation. He has done it before, so he will do it for you because “He is the same yesterday, today, and forever”. Hebrews 13:8.

God has already said that your matter is settled today and forever.

Vs 38: Believe it and accept it. The only thing God require from you now is believe what he said and accept it as yours. Mary accepted the message sent to her as personal message, not as another woman message.

Mary wasn’t believed only; she also accepts it by proclamation. “May is be to me as you said” Luke 1:38.

It is a simple prayer that transformed her life and a one day prayer that changed her story. Today your story will change in the name of Jesus, amen and amen!

PRAYER FOR TODAY

(1)              Give thanks to God for this message that He sent to you at the right time.

(2)              In the name of Jesus, every spirit of unbelief or doubt, I command you to get out of me in Jesus name.

(3)              I receive the power of Holy Ghost in my life in Jesus name.

(4)              In the name of Jesus, I receive healing.

(5)              In the name of Jesus I receive my baby.

(6)              In the name of Jesus Christ, I receive my car, house, promotion.

(7)              I receive my appointment letter in the name of Jesus Christ.

(8)              I receive my Visa from (mention the name of the Embassy) in the name of Jesus.

(9)              Everything that belong to me that devil has stolen from me I receive them back in the name of Jesus and with the power of God.

(10)          My lost glory is restoring back in the name of Jesus Christ.
(11)          Bareness you are expires today in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.

(12)          I receive my husband/wife in the name of Jesus.

(13)          This month is my month that the whole world will know that my problem is over in the name of Jesus Christ.


(14)          Take your list of the things you want God to do for you (prayer request) in this prayer. Pray over it 7 times.

Post a Comment

0 Comments