Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

The Beginning of A New Story

The Beginning of A New Story

Bible Reading: John 5:1-9

Divine Visitation is a beginning of a new history. Every history written by or for man has a beginning, and the beginning of your own history is on the way as God is willingly ready to make a visit to you and your entire house this year.

The man in our today Bible reading has been in old story for four decades, but Jesus visitation established new story in his life. Your must tire of old story and begin a new history. God said: “Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth” Isaiah 43:19.

“Behold the former things have come to pass, and new thing I declare. Before they spring forth I tell you of them” Isaiah 42:9. Read Isaiah 54 before you starts today prayer.

PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY

1.    My God my Creator, my marital story must change; my business news must change; my education history must change; my health affairs must change in the name of Jesus.

2.    Lord, cause me to experience a new transformation in my life, business and marriage in the name of Jesus.

3.    Lord made me to hear and see new things in my business this day in the name of Jesus. (Isaiah 48:6).

4.    The root of new business, let it spring forth in my life today in the name of Jesus.

5.    God establish a new foundation that will manifest your glory in my life in the name of Jesus.
6.    I lay the foundation of new house for me today in the name of Jesus.


7.    I lay the foundation of business that will proclaim the name of God worldwide in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments