Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

FREEDOM FROM REPROACH PRAYERS BOMBS

PRAYER BOMBS FOR DAY 30TH OF JANUARY 2014

1. God I thank you for your love throughout this month, I give you glory for protection, blessings and provision.

2. My Father and my God, let all my reproach wash away with the Blood of Jesus Christ 

3. As today mark the last Thursday in the month of January, let today be the end to all me trouble and afflictions.

4. God set and lift me above all my challenges into your Glory in the name of Jesus 

5. As from today henceforth, let your uncommon favour and mercy continue to speak for me in the name of Jesus 

6. Every power that cause failure at the end of breakthrough, die by thunder in the name of Jesus

Dear Friend, today is the last day you have to register for this year edition of FAIR HAVENS - tagged UNCOMMON FAVOUR- the program is from 1st to 14th February 2014. Send your full name and email now, so that the Booklet for the program will be send to you. http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments