Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

O GOD ARISE AND FIGHT FOR MY SITUATION

PRAYER BOMBS FOR DAY 29TH OF JANUARY 2014

1. O Lord arise and let me enemies be scatter in the name of Jesus

2. O Lord my GOD, arise and fight for me where I had been kept slavery in the name of Jesus

3. O Lord my God, arise in your wrath and scatter all the hindrances to my greatness in Jesus name

4. My Father and my God, arise and silence all the forces of failure in my life in the name of Jesus 

5. O Lord, arise and beautify me with your glorious garment in the name of Jesus

6. My God, arise and strengthen your healing hands into my life for permanent healing in the name of Jesus

7. O Lord, arise in your uncommon favour and complete your work of deliverance in my life

8. My God arise in your wrath and scatter all the unity of darkness agents against my life, marriage, business, in Jesus name.

Beloved, 3 days to start this year edition of FAIR HAVENS - A 14 Days Fasting and Prayer - 1st to 14th February 2014. Just submit your email, full name and prayer request. http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com 

Post a Comment

0 Comments