Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYER FOR LIVING POWER TO GREATNESS

PRAYER BOMBS FOR 28TH DAY OF JANUARY 2014 

1. My Father and My Lord, I give thanks to your Holy name for given me this day.

2. Every power and forces that locked me down at the point of greatness, die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

3. Every generational power and signs of failure entangle with my life is hereby remove and wash away by the power of Jesus Blood 

4. As from today henceforth, every forces of darkness assigned to monitoring me at the point of success and achievement, scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name 

5. I possess the living power of God that will make me to spread all over the world for greatness and purpose of God in Jesus name

6. Today is the last Tuesday in the month of January 2014, I authoritatively announce the total end to all afflictions and sorrow in my life, marriage and family in the name of Jesus 

7. Today will mark the beginning of new open door for greatness in my life, ministry and marriage in Jesus name

8. Thank you Jesus my Lord and my Savior for make this day my day of total freedom from demonic bondage.

Beloved, in the next 48 hours, the Ebook for this year FAIR HAVENS - A 14 Days Fasting and Prayer (1st to 14 February 2014) will be send to all participants around the world. You can still register for the program now at http://mikoasprayer.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments