Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

WAR AGAINST THE GLORY DESTROYERS



 PRAYER AGAINST THE GLORY DESTROYERS

Read Psalm 145:1-end

Whenever a child is born, he or she will comes to the world with special glory which no man have use before. For any child born with a special glory, devil will assigns his agents to terminate the glory of such child.

In order words, the glory destroyers started on the very day the baby is born, even right from the womb of his or her mother.
When Moses was born, king Pharaoh determined and planned to killed him and abort his glory. But God used his mother to save him from the glory destroyers. Exodus 2:1-11.

When Joseph was born, his brothers seek his glory to be destroyed and render him to grave, but God fought for Joseph and he finally fulfill and manifest his glory as designed by God. Genesis 37:18-36.

Jesus Christ is not left out, when Jesus was born, king Herod determined and planned to kill Him and destroy His glorious destiny. Thanks be unto God that visited Mary and Joseph to took the born new baby away for safety. (Matthew 2:13-23).

Let it be known to you that, there are many glory destroyers around everyone, and they can come to destroy the glory at any given time. That is the reason why, you must fervently engage yourself in today’s prayer. It is operation pray without mercy. May God help you to pray it in Jesus name, amen!

PRAYER BOMBS:

1. Every darkness powers that competition with my glory, die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name 

2. All agents of glory destroyer that assigned to destroy my glory, you are a liar, die by thunder of God in JESUS name

3. My Father and my God, deliver my glory from the camp of glory destroyers in the name of Jesus

4. All power using and exchanging my glory die by thunder of God in the name of JESUS

5. All the glory destroyers in my father’s house, in my mother’s house and in my in-law house, your time is over, die by thunder of God in Jesus name

6. All forces of wickedness trading with my glory and my life, scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus

7. My glory that have been caged in satanic camp, get out by thunder of God in the name of Jesus

8. Every power that designed to monitoring my glory on daily basis, you are a liar, die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus

9. My glory what are you waiting for, arise and shine in the name of Jesus

10. Every power and forces of darkness that assigned to manipulate my glory, your time is over, expire and die by fire in the name of Jesus

11. Who is that person using my glory to take star in the evil society, die and scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus

12. My glory that have dead, revive by fire of God in the name of Jesus

13. My glory, what are you waiting for in the midst of the enemies, get out and manifest with fire of God in the name of Jesus

14. Every power that hindered my glory, die and scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus

15. It is time for my glory to manifest and shine around the world with the fire of God in the name of Jesus


Post a Comment

0 Comments