Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Prayer Bombs to provoke the angel of Journey mercies

 Provoke the angel of Journey Mercies                   

§  Prayer Bombs to provoke the angel of Journey mercies

Bible Reading: Exodus 23:20-26



“20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

23 For mine, Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.

24 Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

25 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

26 There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.

27 I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.” Exodus 23:20-26

The Almighty God the Creator of the heaven and the earth, our Maker has provided everything we needed, even before the needs arise. One of the provisions He made for His children is the angel that will guide us in our various journey. He does not leave His children to be stranded. When our God make a promised, He already made the provision for the fulfilment of such promise. That’s exactly what happens in the issue of journey mercies to our various destination. He has promised and made the covenant of safe journey and protection with us on our various journey either physically or spiritually, by road or by sea or by rail or by air.

“Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.” Exodus 23:20

One thing I want you to understand in the issue of any journey you may embark on is that you don’t know how the journey will be, but God is already known everything that will happen even before you commence the trip. That’s why you should be aware of the ministry of the angel on journey mercies.

The work of the angel of journey mercies

The work of the angel on journey mercies are:

§  Go before you. The angel will be ahead of you to clear the way. Any obstacle or hindrances will be removed by the angel for a smooth journey.

§  Keep you in the way. It is the work of the angel to keep you safe; to protect you from any harm.

§  Give you the necessary information at the appropriate time. There is divine information you need when you are on a journey, these can be revealing to you through your angel. Acts 27:23-24.

“For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve, Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.” Acts 27:23-24.

§  Bring you to your desire destination. The desire destination is your final bus stop, and that’s the plan and purpose of God for you. It is the responsibility of the angel to bring the destination of your blessings, marriage, business, academic, ministry, glory, destiny and financial breakthrough unlimited.

Why you need the angel of journey mercies?

§  You need the angel of journey mercies for the following reasons;

§  Journey mercies are the promises of God to His children, and this can be fulfilled through His angel.

§  The angel is a messenger from God to lead and guide you in the right way to follow. Acts 8:26.

“And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.” Acts 8:26

§  God appointed an angel to be your messenger.

§  There are army robbers, kidnappers and assassinators on the road.

§  Evildoers are in the same vehicle as you. Jonah 1:3-4. Most especially if you are using public transport, air and sea.

§  Evil wind can blow anytime. Acts 27:4-9; 13-25.

§  To safeguard the loss of lives and properties.

§  To stand with you and motivate you. Acts 27:23-24.

§  It guarantees safety to every destination. 

How to Provoke the angel of Journey Mercies    

§  Obedience to the voice of God and His words. Jonah refused to obey the instructions of God, and he experiences an accident on the journey.

“But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD, and went down to Joppa; and he found a ship going to Tarshish: so he paid the fare thereof, and went down into it, to go with them unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD.

But the LORD sent out a great wind into the sea, and there was a mighty tempest in the sea, so that the ship was like to be broken.” Jonah 1:3-4

§  When your angel gives you instruction, follow it. Acts 8:26

“And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.

And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee and follow me.

And he went out, and followed him, and he supposed is not true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.

When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street, and forthwith the angel departed from him.” Acts 12:7-10

§  Don’t cause your angel to be angry. Sin can cause your angel to flee away from you. Be careful the way you do things. Some angels do not like odour or perfume, etc.

§  Have cordially relationship with Jesus Christ, the only Lord and Saviour.

§  Tigger your angel to work for you. This can be achieved through fervent and zealous prayer. Matthew 7:7, Psalm 50:15

Prayer Bombs to provoke the angel of Journey mercies

1.           My Father and my Maker, forgive me all the sins that caused my angel to flee away from me. Wash me with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, in Jesus name I pray.

2.           Father, command the angel of journey mercies to go before me in every journey of life, in the name of Jesus.

3.           Father, command the angel of journey mercies to go before me in every journey I will embark upon this year, in the name of Jesus.

4.           Father, command the angel of journey mercies to go before me in every journey I will embark upon this month, in the name of Jesus.

5.           Father, command the angel of journey mercies to go before me in every journey I will embark upon this week, in the name of Jesus.

6.           The angel of journey mercies where are you appear now in this car that I board, in the name of Jesus.

7.           The angel of journey mercies, chase away evildoers on this road, in the name of Jesus.

8.           My angel of journey mercies, remove every satanic block or hindrance on this road, in the name of Jesus.

9.           I cover every road that I will follow or walk on with the blood of Jesus.

10.      Father, paralyze the work of evil-doers in all my journey this year, in the name of Jesus.

11.      Every evil wind blow against my journey this year, be still by the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

12.      Every kidnapper in every road that I will follow this year, be arrested and die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.

13.      Every army robbers and evil-doers mounted evil in any road that I will follow this year, be arrested and scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.

14.      Journey mercies are my portion to my destinations in any journey I embark on this year, in the name of Jesus.

15.      I will not be a victim of a road accident this year and years to come, in the name of Jesus.

16.      I will not be a victim of air accident this year and years to come, in the name of Jesus.

17.      I will not be a victim of a rail accident this year and years to come, in the name of Jesus.

18.      I will not be a victim of sea accident this year and years to come, in the name of Jesus.

19.      I will not be a victim of fire accident this year and years to come, in the name of Jesus.

20.      I will not be a victim of rain accident this year and years to come, in the name of Jesus.

21.      Every evil gathering that can cause an accident on my journey this year, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.

22.      By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break every evil covenant of accident against my family and household, in the name of Jesus.

23.      Every arrow of accident target against me and my family, backfire to sender, in the name of Jesus.

24.      All my family will arrive at their destination safely on any journey they embark on, in the name of Jesus.

25.      Every satanic road blocker, be scattered in every road that I will follow this year, in the name of Jesus.

26.      Every evil spirit assigned to socked people’s blood in this highway [road] mention the road, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.

27.      The angel of journey mercies is my guard in all my journey, in the name of Jesus.

28.      The angel of journey mercies is my messenger in all my journey, in the name of Jesus.

29.      The angel of journey mercies is my safeguard in all my journey, in the name of Jesus.

30.      Every monitoring spirit assigned to monitor my journey from satanic camp, receive the judgement of God today, in the name of Jesus.

31.      Every giant rider that causes an accident on highways, be arrested by the angel of God, in the name of Jesus.

32.      This year and years to come, my photo shall not become obituary, in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments