Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

LET YOUR ANGEL FIGHT THE BATTLE


Prayer Bombs to Command Your Angels

§  Command your angels to fight the battle

§  What is the work of the angel?

§  Winning the Battle of life through Angel

§  Fight the Battle with the Angel

§  How can the angel of God fight for me?

§  Prayer Bombs to Motivate the Angel of God to Fight For You

Bible Reading: 2 Kings 19:35-37

“35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

36 So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed, and went and returned, and dwelt at Nineveh.

37 And it came to pass, as he was worshipping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons smote him with the sword: and they escaped into the land of Armenia. And Esarhaddon his son reigned in his stead.” 2 Kings 19:35-37

God is strong and mighty in battle, and He displays His almightiness in different ways which include the ministry of angels. On several occasions, God used angels to fulfil His purpose majorly in fighting the battle confront His children. The challenges we are facing can be handle in different ways which ministry of angels can be part as it is happening in our today’s Bible reading.

The arrival of an angel into your situation is enough to terminate and destroy the enemies that are war against you. One angel is substantial to terminate poverty and lack in your life and family. The action of an angel is more than enough to kill every giant that block or hinder you to succeed or accomplish your purpose and destiny.

The spiritual battle can easily be won through the ministry of an angel more than human effort.  “And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand [185,000]” 2 Kings 19:35

Remember, Sennacherib threatened the people of God and boasted in his armies, horses and chariots, but the Almighty God pulled him down and destroyed his armies with one angel. What a great God we serve!

Brethren, is your problems up to 185,000? The enemies that war against you in the dream or in the night, in your workplace or your environment, how many are they? I don’t think your enemies or challenges can reach 100 compare with 185,000. If God can use one angel to kill 185,000 Assyrians soldiers that camped to fight the people of God, the same God can use one angel to end every battle or evil soldiers that stand against you.

What problem is threatening you or your family? What irritation is confronting your marriage or business? What challenges you are facing that does not allow you to have peace in your workplace or your school? What kinds of people or things attacking you in the spiritual realm or physically? Or you are always depressed and oppressed in the dream, and in your doings? Mind you, don’t fear or lose hope, the angel of God is enough to fight them and win the battle. You only need to command your angels to swing into actions now. Don’t delay anymore. Arise and pray the following prayer bombs:

Prayer Bombs to Command Your Angels

1.           My angel, I command you to swing into operation now, in the name of Jesus.

2.           My Father and my Lord, surround me with your angels day and night in the name of Jesus.

3.           The angel of the Lord assigned to be my messenger, I command you to terminate and fight against every satanic opposition in my dreams, in the name of Jesus.

4.           The angel of God that assigned to work for me, arise, fight my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

5.           Father, let the angel of the Lord arise and destroy every satanic structure militating against my breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.

6.           I command my angel to swing into the camp of the enemies that encamped against me, scattered them to ashes in the name of Jesus.

7.           The angel of God, visit my father’s house and destroy every enemy that gather against me, in the name of Jesus.

8.           Let the angels of the Lord begin to read scriptures of doom and destruction against every power pursuing me in the dream in the name of Jesus.

9.           The angel of the Lord on assignment, I send you to the camp of the enemies that stolen my properties, money and wealth, kill them and restore my properties, in the name of Jesus.

10.      Let the angel of the Lord dig up and destroy every hidden foundation of witchcraft in my family line in the name of Jesus.

11.      I command the angel of the Lord, to destroy every spiritual assassin hunting for my life in the dream, in the name of Jesus.

12.      I command the angel of God to arrest and judge every pursuing power projecting itself into my dreams, in the name of Jesus.

13.      I command my angel to remove every stumbling blocks on my way of progress, in the name of Jesus.

14.      The angel of the Lord, arise and visit the household enemy of my marriage with destruction, in the name of Jesus.

15.      I command the angel of the Lord to pull down the wall of failure mounted against my ministry, in the name of Jesus.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments