Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Prayer Bombs Against Evil Birds

 


Prayer Bombs Against Evil Birds

Bible Reading: Matthew 13:1-4

“1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.

2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the birds [fowls] came and devoured them up:” Matthew 13:1-4

The way the evil birds working in this present generation is worrisome and terrible. Many brothers and sister are in one calamity or the other as a result of the work of evil birds against them. Evil birds are satanic gadgets used to enforce their mission of stealing, killing and destruction against the people of God.

“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10.

Birds are sometimes used in the Bible as a symbol to represent the activities of Satan against people. 

Evil birds can spend years with a person to formulate their assignment properly. Evil birds are tools using by the enemy to destroy a good thing or transfer what belongs to the people of God to the satanic camp for destruction. However, witchcraft spirit also displays or show themselves through the evil birds to hinder, stop or hijack the blessings and belonging of believers. That’s why you should not joke or play with today’s prayer bombs. Mind you, when an evil bird is after a person, the best and only thing you can do is to run to Jesus Christ, and involve in fervent and unrelenting prayers.

The activities of evil birds against the people of God.

§  The way God used the bird to feed people in the Bible – 1 Kings 17:6, so also the enemies are using evil birds to feed people in the dreams and other related.

§  Evil birds can feed you with poison in the dreams.

§  Evil birds can voice evil against you.

§  Evil birds can cause sorrow and sadness.

§  Evil birds can report you to assassinators or destroyers.

§  Evil birds can hinder or block you to move forward.

§  Evil birds can transfer things that belong to you to the wrong person.

§  Evil birds can divert your blessings away from you.

§  Evil birds can divert destiny as well as glory away from you.

§  Evil birds can be a cause of barrenness in the marriage.

§  Evil birds can be used to monitoring you.

§  Evil birds are eaters of the profits belong to their victims.

§  Evil birds can be used to control and manipulate.

§  Evil birds are using to plant or showing evil into the life of people.

§  Evil birds are tools to cause fear and anxiety in the family.

§  Evil birds waste and hinder opportunities as well as benefits of their victims.

§  Evil birds are in charge of warfare in the night against the children of God.

§  Evil birds work as an antagonist at the point of success or breakthrough.

§  Evil birds can cause miscarriage in the marriage.

Before you pray against evil birds, you must:

§  Be genuinely repent of your sins and forsake them – Luke 13:3-5

§  Genuinely born again and surrender everything to Jesus Christ – Matthew 11:28-29, John 3:3-5

§  Dedicate yourself to study and meditate the word of God daily – Joshua 1:8

§  Flee away from evil association or friendship – 1 Corinthians 15:33, 6:18, Romans 6:12-14

§  Live complete holy and righteous life – Leviticus 11:44-45

§  Engage in fervent and violent prayer with fasting as well as midnight prayer.

Prayer Bombs Against Evil Birds

1.           By the power in the blood of Jesus, I wash away every poison of evil birds in my body, in the name of Jesus.

2.           I receive Holy Ghost power to scatter the agenda of evil birds against my destiny and success, in the name of Jesus.

3.           By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I destroy every habitation of evil birds in my surrounding, in the name of Jesus.

4.           Every evil bird that feeds me with poison in the dreams, your time is over, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

5.           All my blessings and success that have been swallowed by the evil birds, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

6.           Evil birds voice evil against my success, you are arrested by the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.

7.           Any evil bird that has stolen my babies from my womb, return them by fire, in the name of Jesus.

8.           Every monitoring bird against my progress, receive total blindness and die, in the name of Jesus.

9.           The evil bird that causes sorrow and sadness in my family, die and cast fire, in the name of Jesus.

10.      God arise and trouble those using evil birds to trouble my business, marriage, and ministry, in the name of Jesus.

11.      Evil bird assigned to report me to assassinators or destroyers dies by thunder, in the name of Jesus.

12.      By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I set ablaze every evil bird assigned to recording my conversation in my house, in the name of Jesus.

13.      Any witchcraft birds from my parent’s house flying against my success, loose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.

14.      Evil birds assigned to hinder or block my promotion, be scattered and die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.

15.      Any evil birds used to transfer things that belong to me to the wrong person, your time is over today, be arrested and die, in the name of Jesus.

16.      I command the witchcraft bird flying across my room whenever good things are about to locate me, catch fire and die, in Jesus name.

17.      Every evil bird dragging my destiny away, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

18.      The evil birds of my parent’s house assigned to divert my blessings away from me, loose your hold over my blessing, in the name of Jesus.

19.      Any satanic birds swallowing my virtues, be vomited out by fire, in the name of Jesus.

20.      Evil birds programmed to divert destiny helpers as well as glory helpers away from me, received arrow of death now, in the name of Jesus.

21.      Every household bird assigned to make life hard for me, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.

22.      Evil birds causing barrenness in my marriage, your time is over today, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.

23.      Evil birds assigned to plant or showing evil into my life, business, marriage, and ministry, die and scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.

24.      Evil birds programmed to monitoring my future, receive the arrow of death today, in the name of Jesus.

25.      My day of success blocked by witchcraft bird, be open by fire, in the name of Jesus.

26.      Any evil birds vowed to eat the profits my profits, be a disgrace and roasted in the fire, in the name of Jesus.

27.      Any evil birds ministering poverty into my life and marriage, your work is over today, die, in the name of Jesus.

28.      Any wickedness done to my marriage by the evil birds, terminated and backfire today, in the name of Jesus.

29.      Any evil birds controlling and manipulating my blessings, die today by Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.

30.      By the power in the blood of Jesus, I stopped fear and anxiety that evil birds caused in my family, in the name of Jesus.

31.      Father, let thunder and fire scattered any evil birds wasting and hindering opportunities as well as benefits that belongs to me, in the name of Jesus.

32.      Antagonist birds at the point of my success and my breakthrough received the judgment of God and die, in the name of Jesus.

33.      Any evil birds in charge on midnight assignment against the children of God in this environment, received arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.

34.      Evil birds causing miscarriage in my marriage, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.

35.      Every agenda of evil birds against my marriage, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments