Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Bless My Work, Job and Business

YOU WANT YOUR WORK, BUSINESS, JOB TO BE FRUITFUL?
                                           
If you want your prayers to be answer on your work, you must:

1. pay your tithe in full. 

2. You must not cheat or steal your Boss money. 

3. You must be faithful to your customers. 

4. Be hard working




PRAYER BOMBS:

Go for 3 days Prayers Read Deuteronomy 28 vs 1-14 on each day, then pray these prayers bombs:

1. Father forgive me all my sins

2. God wash away all my sins with your blood in Jesus name.

3. Every seed of failure in my work, be uprooted in the name of Jesus

4. My Father and my God, bless my work in Jesus name.

5. The power of fruitfulness fall upon my life and work in Jesus name.

6. Every door of greatness in my work that have close, my God open it in your mercy in Jesus name

7. My hand work shall be bless and fruitful in Jesus name

8. Every power and forces of darkness that is eating my work, job, business in Jesus name







Post a Comment

0 Comments