Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Possess All Your Possessions

Topic: POSSESS YOUR POSSESSION


Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 31:1-end

From the Garden of Eden, human being had been encountered setback on possessions. On many occasions, the children of God had been victimized by the enemies in taking away their possession and inheritances. Many sees it as a path of life for somebody mostly believers to lost his/her possession to the hands of the enemies without claiming it or have it back. But it is certain that God did not destine it for anyone to lose his/her possessions or inheritances to the hands of the enemies no matter the case may be.

REASONS WHY MANY COULD NOT POSSESS THEIR POSSESSION:

Moreover, one can lose it as results of many reasons among are:

Ignorance – Hosea 6:4
Laziness –
Fear of the enemies –
Rejecting Repentance – Hebrews 12:16-17
Satanic attack

BIBLICAL PEOPLE THAT POSSESSED THEIR POSSESSION:

There are several people that possessed their possession in the Bible. Even some of the possessed it back from the enemies that took it away

For example, David possessed his possession back in hundredfold - 1 Samuel 30:1-end

Abraham possessed his possession back from the Philistines - Genesis 14 vs 8-16

A Prostitute Woman during the day of King Solomon - 1 Kings 3:16-27

Job possessed his possession back in fullness - Job 42:10-17

HOW TO POSSESS YOUR POSSESSIONS:
1.            Understand your possession
2.            Be ready and determine to possess your possessions
3.            Let God direct and guide you
4.            Release the Bombs of Prayer
5.            Don’t look back until you conquer and possess all

PRAYER BOMBS:

1.            My father and my God, wash away every satanic mark that place on my inheritance with the Blood of Jesus

2.            Every power that camp all my possession in the strange camp scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

3.            I possess all my possession back in hundredfold by fire by forces in Jesus name

4.            Every power from the pity of hell that surrounding my possession, fall down and die in the name of Jesus

5.            All my belonging that have been hijacked by the spiritual enemies of destiny, i re-claim them back by force by fire in the name of Jesus

6.            Every agents of trade by batter that exchange my possession to another person, you are a liar, die by fire and scatter by thunder in the name of Jesus

7.            Enough is enough, my possession what are you waiting for in the camp of the enemies, get out by fire by force in the name of Jesus

8.            David possessed all his possession back in hundredfold, today in the capability of God ability, I possess all my possession back in hundredfold in the name of Jesus

9.            Enough is enough, my possession arise and comes out from the hidden place of the enemies in the name of Jesus

10.         Every chain that used by the enemies to caged my possessions is hereby lose by thunder of God in Jesus name

11.         I receive double power of anointing that I need to possess my inheritance in the name of Jesus


12.         All the stronghold of satanic manipulation that my possession were kept, destroy and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous5.3.14

    Abode Emmanuel say
    Amen oooo i claim it in jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete

God bless you and increase you as you join our prayer ministry.