Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

LET MY PEOPLE GO

PRAYER BOMBS FOR 70TH DAY IN YEAR 2014 (Tuesday 11th March, 2014)

Topic: LET MY PEOPLE GO

BIBLE READING: EXODUS 8 VS 20-24

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Every power that do not let you go to fulfill your destiny shall die by fire and thunder today in the name of Jesus  

2. Every power of darkness that hold you captivity will die by thunder of God in Jesus name

3. Any satanic agents that kept in prison of evil die by fire and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

4. As God end the journey of Pharaoh and his follower in the Red Sea, so shall God end the journey of all my pursuers in the Red Sea today in the name of Jesus 

5. Every forces of wickedness that is pursuing me in the dream and nights, Angel of destruction shall destroy them today in the name of Jesus 

6. Enough is enough, every power that hinder me to progress and have peace of mind, die by thunder of God today in the name of Jesus 

7. My God arise in your thunder and scatter all my enemies with your wrath in the name of Jesus 

8. As my enemies gathered to celebrate their evil plans, thunder of God scatter them without mercy in the name of Jesus 

9. All the enemies of my father house and my mother house that do not give me rest of mind, you are a liar, die and scatter by thunder today in the name of Jesus 

10. Today is the end day for all the power of darkness that is working against my success in the name of Jesus 

11. Thunder of God fire all the hands that fight me in the dream in the name of Jesus 

12. All the enemies of my parent house that have covenant with evil and darkness, die and scatter by thunder in the name of Jesus 

Post a Comment

0 Comments