Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Operation No Mercy For The Enemies

PRAYER BOMBS FOR DAY 71ST IN YEAR 2014 (Wednesday 12-03-2014)

BIBLE READING: PSALMS 71

Topic: OPERATION NO MERCY FOR THE ENEMIES

PRAYER BOMBS ARE:

1. Today my door of breakthrough shall be open in the name of Jesus 

2. Every ways that my enemies are using to penetrate in order to attack me shall be close by thunder and fire of God in JESUS name

3. Every gathering of my enemies tonight let it be scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

4. Let the celebration of my enemies that fought me in the dreams turned to sadness and sorrow tonight in the name of Jesus

5. My God and my Lord, deliver me from the hands of the wicked people taht have no mercy for me in the name of Jesus 

6. My God and my Father, All the gathering of my enemies today and tomorrow let the thunder and breach scatter them in the name of Jesus

7. My God and my Lord, turn the palm-wine and drinkings of my household in my village tonight to poison in the name of Jesus

8. Tonight, my God and my Lord, let all my enemies go to grave without remedy in the name of Jesus 

9. Every track of the enemies on my way to progress is hereby scatter by thunder of fire in the name of Jesus 

10. Everyone that knows my name and my photo, but making evil incantation on my name and photo, let the fire from heaven burnt them to ashes in the name of JESUS

11. Every pity they had dig becos of me from my family house, let those that digged it fall into it in the name of Jesus

12. All my enemies, you will have an accident as you embark on a evil journey against me in the name of Jesus

13. Every evil gathering against me will not work and it shall be scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name  

14. As from today henceforth, all the powers and the authority that my enemies are use to fight me is hereby die by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

Post a Comment

0 Comments