Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

War Against The Attackers

PRAYER BOMBS FOR SATURDAY 15TH MARCH 2014 - 74TH DAY IN 2014

Topic: WAR AGAINST THE ATTACKERS

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Every power determined to attacker me, you a liar, scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name 

2. Every forces of attackers against my destiny on daily basis is die by thunder in the name of Jesus 

3. Any forces of wickedness that assigned to be attacking me in the dream, your work is expire today in Jesus name 

4. The power of attackers on my way to fruitfulness, clear by the power of God in Jesus name 

5. The tools attackers using to attack my blessing, you are a lair, scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name 

6. The tap root of every attackers of my marriage, you are uprooted by the thunder of God in Jesus name 

7. By the power of God, I declare war upon every attackers of good things in my life in Jesus name 

8. All the attackers of my business, your work is over today in the name of Jesus 

9. I wash away and clean every mark and sign of attackers place on my life with the Blood of Jesus in Jesus name 

10. I am release from the power and authority of the attackers controlling my life and business in the name of Jesus 

11. All the attackers of my business and daily work is scatter by fire of God in Jesus name 

Post a Comment

0 Comments