Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Divine Fame and Honour

PRAYER BOMBS FOR 3RD APRIL 2014

Topic: FAME AND HONOUR

BIBLE READING: 1 Kings 10:1-10

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY

1. My God and my Lord, established me for glorious famous and honur in your master plan in Jesus name

2. My God and my LORD, advertise your fame and honour in my life, marriage and business in the name of Jesus 

3. My God and my Lord, let your hand of fame and honour be upon me in the name of Jesus 

4. God plant the seed of divine fame and honour into my life in the name of Jesus 

5. Lord, get me out of the camp and grave of evil people where my glorious fame and honour is kept in the name of Jesus 

6. In the capability of the God's Mighty, connect me with people that will promote my business and ministry that will result in fame and honour in the name of Jesus 

7. Today is the 3rd day in the month of April, every joint power of 3 triangle against my life, and breakthrough scatter by thunder of God in the name of Jesus 

8. My Father and my God, let your power of fame bestow upon me today in the name of Jesus 

Post a Comment

0 Comments