Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Operation Remove the RoadBlock

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TUESDAY 6TH MAY 2014

TOPIC: OPERATION REMOVE THE ROADBLOCK

BIBLE READING: PSALM 24


PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. Every power of sin that is blocking me breakthrough, is hereby terminated by the Blood of Jesus 

2. The roadblock mount on my way to greatness is hereby remove by the thunder of God in Jesus name

3. The heavenly caterpillar is removing every roadblock that mount by the witch and wizards of my family house in the name of Jesus 

4. In the capability of the Almighty Power, every roadblock to my promotion is hereby dismantle by the thunder of God in Jesus name

5. Every roadblock that assigned to put me to shame, you are a liar, die and scatter by the thunder of God in Jesus name

6. Every forces of wickedness assigned to destroy my nation, you are a liar, die and scatter by the bombs of God in JESUS NAME

7. Roadblock of my destiny, what are you waiting for, scatter by the thunder of God in Jesus name

8. Every destiny hijackers, you are hereby declared dead by the thunder and fire of God in Jesus name

9. Enough is enough to every satanic agents assigned to hijack my glory, destiny, marriage, promotion, appointed, child, breakthrough, I hereby declare end to their existence in the name of Jesus 

Post a Comment

0 Comments