Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

PRAYER FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

If you are in serious business and you want rejection to end or expire in your life, you must be serious with these 3 special days of financial breakthrough and follow the rules stated below:



WHAT YOU MUST DO:

Please just go for 3 days prayer. 

First day, knock yourself in a room and do not see sun till evening, 

Second day, pray from 12 midnight till 2am naked, and 

3rd day you will knock yourself in the house like the first day. 


THE PRAYER BOMBS YOU ARE TO PRAYER ARE: 

1. The heaven of breakthrough that have been closed against, LORD in your mercy open it for me.     

2. In your mercy and uncommon favour, forgive me all my sins against you  and wash me with your precious blood in Jesus name    

3. My God and my Lord, in your mercy remove the hands of rejection from my life and my ministry in Jesus name.     

4. Lord and my god let your uncommon favour of blessing locate me this week.  

5. Every power that is operating under the sun working against my blessing, fruitfulness, die and scatter by thunder of God.   

6. Every power that hold me captivity die by thunder of God with fire in Jesus name

7. Every anti-financial breakthrough against my life and business, work, job and career, die and scatter by thunder of God in JESUS name

8. Every anti-business breakthrough in my business, work or job, you are  a liar, die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name.

9. Any sign or mark of rejection place in my forehead, fore-door of my office, shop or place of work be remove and terminate by the Blood of Jesus 

Post a Comment

0 Comments