Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Deliverance From Chain Hostage

PRAYER BOMBS FOR WEDNESDAY 21ST MAY 2014

Topic: FREEDOM FROM CHAIN HOSTAGE

Bible Reading: 1 SAMUEL 30:16-31, Matthew 11:28-30

Today Prayer Bombs is focus on breaking the chain that hold you hostage. There are different kinds of chain that the Satan and his agents are using to hold people captivity. There are chain of:

- sickness
- late marriage
- oppression
- depression
- lack of conception
- barrenness
- infertility
- joblessness
- bad dream - eating in dream, sex in dream, bathing in dream, etc
- exams failure,visa failure
- disappointment
- lack of money
- lost of memory
- untimely death

When someone had been chain in one of the above, such life is miserable, sadness, and unbearable. Thousands of people are under chain which must be break today. Before you engage yourself in today's prayer bombs, you MUST:

1. Discover the chain that hold you captive. Know or identify your problem

2. Seek Jesus and handover the situation unto Him  

3. Confess your all your sins and wrong doing that may have led to the chain in your life.

4. Addicted in serious and fervent prayer

PRAYER BOMBS FOR TODAY:

1. I confess all my sins before you oh God, forgive me and wash me clean with the precious blood of Jesus

2. Every chain that hold my business, job and work is hereby declare breaking in the name of Jesus

3. The joint chain that terrorizing my life is hereby cut by thunder and fire of God in Jesus name

4. I lose from the chain of sickness, oppression, depression in the name of Jesus

5. In the capability of God's Power, I am free from the chain of disappointment, lack of conception, barrenness, infertility, and joblessness in the name of Jesus

6. Today, I am deliver from the chain of bad dream - eating in dream, sex in dream, bathing in dream, etc in the name of Jesus

7. As from today henceforth, I am FREE and NOT under the chain of exams failure,visa failure, lack of money, and lost of memory in the name of Jesus

8. Every chain that buried my destiny and glory, die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

9. Every chain of untimely death hold me, be break by thunder and fire of God in Jesus name

10. Every arrow shoot unto me and my business that caused me to be chain is hereby get out of me and go back to sender in the name of Jesus

11. Every good things that chain have took away from, I recover them all by thunder and fire of God in Jesus name

12. Every chain that hold my marriage, children and spouse captive die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name

Post a Comment

0 Comments