Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

War Against Spiritual Wife and Spiritual Husband

Bible Reading: Psalms 35 and 36

Topic: PRAYER BOMBS AGAINST SPIRITUAL WIFE/HUSBAND

1.    Jesus Christ has given me authority in his name against all powers of darkness and has given me authority in his name against all powers of darkness and their operations. Now, in the name of Jesus, I overcome you spirit husband/wife by the blood of Jesus
2.    I command all forces of spiritual marriage fashioned against me to be struck with the light of God.
3.    In the name of Jesus Christ, I reject and break every link with the kingdom of darkness through any conscious/unconscious relationship with any spirit husband/wife
4.    I command destruction upon the spirit husband/ wife that has been stubbornly defiling me, the temple of God.
5.    In the name of Jesus, let every spiritual dowry ever paid on me by the spirit husband be made of no effect again in my life.
6.     Let any legal ground in the form of agreement, promises, vows and covenants made on my behalf or passed away; behold all things have become new. I renounce and reject white stone shall be given to me by the spirit husband/ wife.
7.    I cast to the bottomless pit any evil spirit transferred into me through my contact with the spirit husband/wife physically or in my dreams.
8.    I break every rule and law binding me to him/ her with the blood of Jesus.
9.    I set on fire any wedding certificate, wedding ring, gown and gifts presented to me by the spirit wife/husband in Jesus name.
10.  Let every spirit child that is between us roast now, in the name of Jesus.
11.  Let the blood of Jesus that cleanses from all impurities purge my body of every sexual pollution and contamination of the spirit husband/ wife.
12.  Every covenant that is strongly binding me to any evil spiritual marriage be broken
13.   I return to the senders all curse placed upon me and anything that pertains to me through the spirit wife/husband, in the name of Jesus
14.  Let every water associated with activities of spiritual husband/wife in my dreams be polluted with the blood of Jesus.
15.  Let the fire of God destroy every workmanship of the devil fashioned against me through the operations of the spirit husband/wife.
16.  Every attack and operations of the demons of spiritual marriages lunched through eating in the dream, because impotent and of no effect shall render useless by the fire of God
17.  In the name of Jesus, I use the blood of Jesus to set a boundary between me and the spirit husband/wife.
18.  Henceforth let no spirit husband/wife trouble me for I bear in my body the mark of the precious blood of the Lamb of God.
19.  I command that the spirit husband/wife cannot steal, or kill, or destroy any good thing in my life any longer.
20.   I use the power in the blood and in the name of Jesus to put a stop to all disturbances and oppression of spirit wife/husband in my dreams,

21.  I forbid all forms of sexual attacks, eating, drinking, swimming, wandering, being naked or bathing in my dreams in Jesus name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments