“Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? Know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.” 1 Corinthians 6:15-20
It is a pity that millions of youths of today are desperate to have sex at all cost without thinking of the outcome, consequence, or implication. Several youths had destroyed their future at the youth age due to sexual immoralities they had practicing. There's nothing that terminates the glorious futures and destinies like sexual immorality.
Sexual immorality thwarts destiny and rub many glorious future. Any youth that engage himself or herself in sexualities before getting married had destroy his/her future unless he/she repent and forsake such evil practices.
Bill Newman once said in his book, ''If a youth can conquer sex, he can conquer life''. In other words, if a youth can practice sex before marriage, he is surely destroying his future without remedy.
There is no doubt that, when you have sexual intercourse, you and other person become one. That is why the Bible make it clear that, “…And they shall be one flesh” Genesis 2:24. “What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? For two, saith he, shall be one flesh.” 1 Corinthians 6:16
Once you have sex before marriage you are harlot, and you are putting yourself in under the bondage and leading yourself to destruction that waiting for you in the future. Doing such evil acts simply means that such an intimate experience that a part of you remains forever with the other person.
To take this lightly is not only foolish, but it's plain ignorance of how God made us. You may get a few moments of ''thrilling pleasure out of sex before marriage, but is it worth this price?
During the sexual immoralities, you may thinking that you your partner very well, moreover, you did not know him or her spiritually. Spiritual aspect of the acts is a dangerous that have no remedy. Many times you engage in sexual immoralities, it means that you are selling your glory, destiny and future. For instance, if you have had sexual immoralities with five people, it means that you have sold your destiny, glory and future to five different people. Remember that some minutes of enjoyment on bed may turn your life upside down, and cause you to be ineffective and unprofitable throughout your lifetime.
The crisis of values has led many young people to consider sex as the center of their dating relationships. Not up to a month you got a girlfriend, you will want her to sleep with you just to prove that she loves you, or that you love her otherwise it will be over between you and her. What has sex got to do with love? It's obvious nowadays those sexually active men are considered ''winners'' and women ''experienced'', while someone who saves him/herself in chastity is taken to be a prude, sexually incapable, or repressed by the church.
Remember, Brother Samson of the Bible; he always sees women any where he went to. The only place that he did not see women, the bible makes it clear that he lift up the gate of a city. But other cities that he seen women, he was going down until he end up in grave of immoralities. Judges 16.
If you continue in this sexual act, you will see yourself going down in knowledge, wisdom, and peradventure, you may lose the glorious gifts of God in you as Samson lost the power and the presence of God, and he finally captured by the enemies - Judges 16:20-21.
In Corinthians 6:18, the Bible commanded us to: “Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committed fornication sinneth against his own body.”
Shun immorality is a commandment from God to everyone. Every other sin which a man commits is outside the body; but immoral man sins against his own body. You may say, ''let me do it once and stop'', but forgetting that the moment you do it once, you will like to do it again and you will continue doing it. And the moment you don't do it, you become emotionally disorganized and your life is now in danger. Remember, anything that sweets equally kill.
1. My God and my Lord, in your mercy, forgive me all sins of immoralities that I have committed in the name of Jesus
2. I wash myself clean with precious Blood of Jesus from every stains that I have got through sexual immoralities in the name of Jesus
3. Every seeds of sexual immoralities that planted in me, be uprooted by fire and thunder of God in Jesus name
4. Every mark of failure and destruction that have been attached to my life, destiny and ministry through sexual acts, are hereby remove by the blood of Jesus
5. Every blockage that place before my life through sexual intercourse is hereby remove by the blood of Jesus
6. Every hands of evil that hold my destiny because of the sexual immoralities that had been doing, God cut them off by the fire of God in the name of Jesus
7. I recover every good things that have been lost to sexual immoralities in Jesus name
8. The gifts and talents of God that had been injured through sexual intercourse in me, they are hereby heal by the power in the Blood of Jesus
9. All my divine helpers that had been drove away through sexual immoralities that I practiced, they are hereby connect with me through the mercy of God in Jesus name