Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

THE TRAGEDY OF INPATIENT

Topic: The Tragedy of inpatient


Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 13:1-14

One of the greatest causes of calamity and tragedy that ensue too many people today is inpatient. Inpatient had send thousands to grave without fulfilling their destiny, while numerous are in prison of failure because of inpatient. Anyone that allows inpatient to rub and steal his glory will surely blame himself at the end of the day. The time you spend in the presence of God patient for HIS WILL to come to reality is not wasted, rather is weighing your fruitfulness to fullness.

Because of inpatient, King Saul destroyed and aborted his kingship. He started built his life and kingship on inpatient. Prophet Samuel told him to wait for him, but since Prophet Samuel could not come at the time set, king Saul took over the responsibility that is not his. Instead to reap blessing, king Saul reap curse and destruction.

“And he tarried seven days, according to the set time that Samuel had appointed: but Samuel came not to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him. And Saul said, Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings. And he offered the burnt offering. And it came to pass, that as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came; and Saul went out to meet him, that he might salute him. And Samuel said, what hast thou done? And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that thou camest not within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash; Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the LORD: I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering. And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever. But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.” 1 Samuel 13:8-14

INPATIENT is a disease that never allows human beings to reach their goals and achieve their glorious dream. Thousands of so-called believers had joined cults, herbalists, secret societies, evil association and bad company because they thought that God cannot solve their problem for them. It is true that you have fasted and prayed for several years but seem that God will not answer you; NO – God will surely answer you, it is you that must be patient for HIM.

God never do things in hurry. Imagined, it took Jesus Christ four days to respond to the invitation of a close friend who had died for four days and buried. Yet, He wiped away their tears and brought the dead Lazarus back to life. John 11:1-6, 39-44.

The inpatient of Elimelech led to his sudden death and his two sons in foreign land. Elimelech cannot wait for the famine to pass; he run to another land that was not approved by God and he reap death. Ruth 1:1-5.

Dear friend, where you are now is a result of your inpatient. The problems and disasters that confronted your marriage are result of your inpatient. They told you before you embark upon the journey, but you refuse to obey the instructions of your parents and pastors. Because of inpatient many had become slave like Prodigal son of the Bible – Luke 15:11-17.

Beloved, who is your enemy? Inpatient attitude is your greatest enemy that has robbed you many things. This is the right time to amend your ways. Return back to Jesus Christ today and allow Him to lead, guide, and direct your ways. There is nothing good you can get from inpatient attitudes, therefore ask God to take away the spirit of inpatient that embedded in you.


PRAYER BOMBS

1.   By the fire of Holy Spirit, every seeds of inpatient in me, uprooted by the Blood of Jesus

2.   The spirit of inpatient get out of me in the name of Jesus

3.   Every good things that inpatient had took away from me, I received them back in hundredfold in the name of Jesus

4.   Every activities of inpatient that I am practice, I reject them today by fire in the name of Jesus

5.   I dissociate myself from any friendship that make me to lives inpatient life in the name of Jesus

6.   My God and my Lord, in your grace and unlimited mercy, take me out from every oath and covenant that I joined because of my inpatient in the name of Jesus

7.   Every forces of wickedness that are worked against my through my inpatient, I command you to die by thunder and fire of God in the name of Jesus

8.   God restore me back into the fullness of your joy in the name of Jesus


9.   All the chains that tied me because of inpatient, die and scatter by thunder of God in Jesus name 

Post a Comment

0 Comments